[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this one of the best video games ever? It has it all, good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: sleeping-dogs.jpg (684 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-dogs.jpg
684 KB, 1280x720
Is this one of the best video games ever?

It has it all, good story, good writing, good voice acting, actually funny humor, a nice open world, and all of the NPCs aren't lifeless, fun driving, well made combat system that doesn't rely on guns, and much more amazing things I could list.

This game needs an appreciation thread.
>>
>>342538682
no

it's mediocre
>>
>>342540147

this

Yakuza 5 is much better.
>>
>>342540579
ps3 exclusive so its automatically worse
>>
>>342538682
No the best but yes it's really good.

Shame the dev are fucking retarded and went for a (now closed)MMO instead of a sequel.
>>
>>342540147
I think you're just not patrician and need to kill yourself
>>
>>342540579

No it definitely is not. All yakuza games are fucking dog shit
>>
It was pretty fun. A solid well made game which was entertaining with no media hype and normie plebs memeing it everywhere. I had a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>342541541

oh fuck off

the map is empty

the combat is even more basic than batman

the story is shit, you can't choose a side and the ending is rushed as fuck
>>
It's a shit version of Yakuza for burgers who cant into any game that doesnt play exactly like every fucking open world game ever with heat seeking punches and a counter everthing win button so you can feeel liek you're awesome just by mashing your paw at the button
>>
File: cagelaugh.webm (742 KB, 430x215) Image search: [Google]
cagelaugh.webm
742 KB, 430x215
>>342538682
>good story
>good voice acting
>the npcs aren't lifeless
>nice open world
>>
>>342538682
I loved it
>>
Yakuza is shit. It's overwhelmingly Japanese in the worst way.
>>
>>342538682
nope you have to drive on the left side

DROPPED
>>
>>342541985

apply yourself
>>
File: 1466382540682.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466382540682.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>342538682
>All this weebshit butthurt ITT

I can't say it's one of the best ever, but it sure was one hell of a ride
>>
>>342541830
>counter everthing win button

this is what I hated most
>>
>>342541985
The first two were great but after that I think it just turned into a yearly cash grab
>>
>>342543848

You're an idiot.
>>
I don't know why people compare SD with Yakuza..

They're completely different games.
>>
The driving is weird and slippery as fuck though.

A dedicated button for ramming? Seriously?
>>
>>342542495
Yeah, that's what I'd say to the yakuza developers as well. Good call anon.
>>
>>342545382
>Hey Japs, apply yourself at not being "overwhelmingly Japanese ".

Thanks for the laugh, you sure are as witty as you believe.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.