[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad, or is it just the usual internet hyperbole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: ss.jpg (57 KB, 333x300) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
57 KB, 333x300
Is it really that bad, or is it just the usual internet hyperbole and bitching about problems long gone or never there in the first place?

Is it worth buying it along with Tomb Raider in the $50 bundle?
>>
>>342537219
People are just buttmad that their wooden pcs can't run it. Game was GOAT.
>>
It's alright, no where near as good as 2. If you go into it expecting it to be as good you will be disappointed.
>>
>>342537219

It was just kinda shitty.
>>
>>342537219
Fun as fuck, >>342537219 is right. Toaster owners tried to run it, when they couldn't they raged. Still play to this day, looks beautiful in 4k
>>
>>342537858
Why is it nowhere near as good as 2? From everything I've seen, it's an improvement on 2.
>>
Basically they didnt improve the world and game enough over two (still a dead world in the end), didn't make multiplayer expecting modders to do it and used Denuvo so some of the people who played 2 but was skeptical about 3 never tried it.
Just a real disappointment.
>>
Pointless online features and all the side missions were awful... and needed to upgrade your gear and abilities.

Hope you enjoy gliding through rings and blowing up objects for points against a combo clock and timer, with no enemies for some reason.

Can be comfy flying around though.
>>
Whether this game will run or not is up to pure luck - not even exaggerating.

>980+4770k rig won't even run it at low settings
>>
They still haven't fixed the stuttering issues. If you have less than 16GB RAM don't even bother
>>
>>342538192
Bullshit you fucking retard
>>
Runs like shit
Trying to connect after every events to check leaderboard, still stuttering trying to do shit when offline
Progression and unlocks is badly designed, cool stuff is locked behind it
Denuvo so no mods, ever
>>
>>342537695
Possibly this, I dont have it cos my videocard is not enough, same with Mad Max, probably will get a RX 480 when they are finally available...
>>
>>342537219
The online features are useless and retarded and bog down the game. If they just made it a regular game without that shit and got rid of Denuvo it would have been great.
>>
>>342538123

Grappling hook feels real clunky. I don't like the way they have the black market set up. Requiring a beacon every time. You can mod out of that but its not the point. I dont know how it is with a controller but driving with the keyboard is way to sensitive. It was fairly sensitive in 2 but not this bad. You cant manually save either.
>>
>>342538342
Want me to post webms?
>>
>>342537219
I run it well, it's a piece of shit.
>literally the same as Just Cause 2, just with wingsuits
>probably the worst control mapping i've ever experienced
>atrocious gunplay
>Watch Dogs-tier driving
>they completely fucked the grappling hook and now it feels as if that gameplay mechanic was unfinished even though it was perfect in JC2
>went out of their way to hire the worst VA's they could find in this planet
>memory leak still not patched, meaning if you have less than 12GB of RAM, it's a matter of luck running it well
>Denuvo prevented the MP mod from becoming a reality

Wasted $20 on this piece of shit and it's still my biggest buyers remorse of the year.
Not a single redeemable point, and not a single reason why you shouldn't get Just Cause 2 instead.
It's a boring, soulless and uninspired turd.
>>
the based team back in sweden handled mad max, which shows - it runs absolutely perfectly on almost any hardware.

just cause 3 was handled by some retarded redneck american "developers", so naturally it went to shit. runs like shit and the online part is pure cancer.

AVOID AT ALL COST.
>>
>>342537219
It's Just Cause 2 but with worse performance, a much more clunky grappling hook, and a shitty wingsuit that ends up being pointless because the only way to prevent faceplants is to go somewhere high and jump from there, you can't do the backflips and such shown in the trailer.

I can safely say it's one of the the worst games of 2015, down there with Assassins Creed Syndicate.
>>
>>342539107
mad max is just and empty desert, it as fuck all to render

jc3 was gonna run worse no matter who developed it
>>
>>342537219
People only liked JC2 because everyone bought it for $1 and hey, turns out it wasn't complete garbage.
Now they make the same game, but running shittier, they ask $60, and people realize the game has fuckall to do.
This franchise has always been shovelware.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.