[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-God awful combat system -Everything is covered by snow, overworld
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: WRPGsAShit.jpg (474 KB, 1529x1898) Image search: [Google]
WRPGsAShit.jpg
474 KB, 1529x1898
-God awful combat system
-Everything is covered by snow, overworld looks boring
-Fetch quests
-Filled with bugs, some never got fixed oficially
-Unoptimized UI for PC
-Dated engine
-Generic "Chosen One" main storyline
-Killing dragons get boring after a while
-Generic "Epic movie trailer" Soundtrack

Is Skyrim one of the most overrated games of all time?

Dungeons are fun I guess
>>
>Dungeons are fun I guess
Yes, it's overrated.
>>
>>342535471
>Dungeons are fun i guess
except after the 231st time it tends to get a little repetitive
>>
>>342535471
2,840 hours played, will play again.
One of the best games ever, but far from perfect.
I loaded mods to turn it into a survival hunting game, avoided all quests and just took my own path.
A great game is in there, it might just mean you haven't found it yet.
>>
nothing turns me off to a game more than "chosen one" bullshit
>>
>>342539721
Well, you weren't the chosen one in DA2
>>
>>342539558
>I loaded mods to turn it into a survival hunting game
Sounds neat. Mind naming some of them?
>>
>Unoptimized UI for PC

Is it just me or does every fucking Bethesda game have some sort of awful mouse-acceleration enabled for their god damn UI?

Not only that, but half the time, clicking shit doesn't trigger what you're clicking and requires multiple attempts, making WSAD + ENTER navigating far more easier.
>>
>>342539558

I do this every time I reinstall - remod the game.

Load it full of upwards to 200+ mods until I have to resort to all sorts of file editing / program fuckery to keep the game from collapsing into it's own asshole, and then start a new game ignoring literally every fucking quest I can, just RP'ing whatever it is my character is at that time.

My last time playing the game, I was an Argonian thief that amassed a fortune robbing houses and pickpocketing townspeople.
>>
File: dungeon.png (254 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
dungeon.png
254 KB, 1000x400
>>342535471
-Everything is covered by snow, overworld looks boring

Skyrim was bland as fuck, but what in the shit did you expect them to cover the landscape with? Croutons?
>>
>>342540543

Roughly half of Skyrim was forests / swamp. Maybe slightly over 1/3rd of the map was actually snow.
>>
so i recently decided to play Skyrim again (after 3 years) and started modding. 1 hour into the game i was bored so i quit again

now im 10 hours into modded Oblivion currently doing the thief guild

no regrets
>>
>>342540542

>reinstall Skyrim
>install tons of mods
>load screens go from 10-15 sec to full on 1-3min
>end up cycling ENBs like a motherfucker because default lighting is awful and blown out, switching between ENBs every day because no ENB creator understands what fucking CONTRAST is
>get bored and uninstall / delete the game +20gb of mods

I really want TESVI to be good on it's own. I really, truly, desperately fucking do.
>>
File: 1430267359095.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430267359095.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>342539558
>one of the best games ever
>played with mods
>>
>>342540543
>3d buggerfall never
why even live
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.