[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game is censored >either you buy game and keep getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (190 KB, 749x578) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
190 KB, 749x578
>game is censored
>either you buy game and keep getting censored/removed content at your expense
>or you don't buy it and not get it at all anymore
Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?
>>
>>342534148
If this is about #FE I honestly don't care. I'm going to buy the game and have fun with it. I want Atlas games to continue to come out in the states.
>>
>>342534148
You pirate the game.
>>
There is no light at the end of this tunnel. Enjoy your hobby :^)
>>
>>342534148
You loudly complain, then pirate.

Non-optional localizations and region-locking should be abolished. And that also means western games.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1024x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1024x913
>>342534310
Then buy Atlus games and not Nintendo games then.
>>
Buy it if you want then send a handwritten letter complaining about it to everyone involved in the creation and localization of the game
>>
>>342534148
stop jacking off so much and ignore the fact that you see 20% less butcrack and enjoy the game
>>
>>342534871
By then they already have the money do they have no incentive to care.
>>
>>342534953
>enjoy burquas
No thanks Achmed.
>>
>>342535061
They have even less reason to care if you don't support the product at all
>>
>>342534148
Learn Japanese and Import
>>
>>342534148
pirate censored, buy p5
>>
>>342535236
logic like that doesn't work with sjw, if you bought it then it was good enough, don't fall for the 'better than nothing' meme
>>
>>342535236
That puts us back in square one.
If they have your money they have no reason to spend more and accurately bring the games over, but if you don't they just won't bring the games over at all.
>>
>>342534148
When you learn Japanese.
>>
>>342534148
Pirate the censored games until the censurers give in
>>
>>342536161
This.

I'm lazy as fuck but I'm learning it slowly. With the internet now you can just fucking import Japanese games and hardware and skip the bullshit.

Eventually the gaming market will return to the state it was in the 90s where half the shit just doesn't get localized because they think it won't sell (already happening with that VR waifu game). Then you won't have a choice. Might as well start now. Once you learn it you're basically good forever. Another positive side effect is you can go there on vacation if you want.
>>
>>342534148
>don't play weebshit
>haven't touched a Nintendo product since early Wii generation

Life is good.
>>
>>342534148
You pirate and get both.
>>
How long until #FE gets uploaded so I can play on my hacked Wii-U?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.