[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she such a hated character? I just finished zesty tales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Why is she such a hated character? I just finished zesty tales and I saw no problem with her at all.
>>
>>342533826
Something about her being Baba's Lightning. I forgot the whole story but there was huge fan outcry in Japan about her and her voice actress even got on her hands and knees to beg for forgiveness during an event.

Another anon would probably know more, I'd love to hear the full story.
>>
>>342534127
>giving a shit about final fantasy
I sure hope the reason isn't this stupid
>>
>>342533826
Probably because most people thought Alisha was going to be the female lead, and then it turned out to be Rose instead.

I didn't hate Rose. But I can honestly say I liked Alisha's design a lot and I wish she was, at least, a more prominent character whose role wasn't completely stolen by Rose.
>>
>>342533826
People who ask this never played this game or ignore dialogue. She break the rules of the universe of the game because of the stupid director having a hardon. Although I'm biased towards spear wilder in tales games and it was a shame losing I got over it within the first 5 hours. But the way they made this bitch break the rules and as added insult to injury say she's pure of heart is what throws me over the edge.

Fuck this game.
>>
Le assassin without malevolence with the same power as the mc that hoard all the non recolor costumes.
>>
I think the bigger problem is that you were able to finish such a shitty game.
>>
>>342533826
First of all, you should consider getting some standards.
>pure-hearted assasin
>party members relentlessly shilling her at every moment
>contrived explanation as to why she has Armatization from the get go powers even though we see Sorey, the main protagonist, struggling to achieve them beforehand
And just everything regarding her screams of rewrite if you pay attention.
>>
>>342534624
>>342534957
oh well, it's
>alishafags btfo
I suppose

The way they organized the party system between humans and seraphim was just one thing on a very very long list of bad decisions made in making this game. It would have been nice if it were like any other tales game and she could have been kept along, but eh. Hopefully they learned their lesson.
>>
File: hideobabasorry.jpg (143 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hideobabasorry.jpg
143 KB, 960x540
>>
Baba scrapped a lot of the game's original story and spent the last year shoving rose everywhere, needing to rehire voice actors, and basically rework the game from the ground up very late in development.

That's what mose people complained about when those facts came out.
>>
File: 51489524_p22_master1200.jpg (110 KB, 316x712) Image search: [Google]
51489524_p22_master1200.jpg
110 KB, 316x712
Most don't like her role in the story.

She felt forced in.
>>
>>342535318
>>342535409
There was a ton of shit you needed to turn your brain off to tolerate in this game right from the start with the 'le invisible to regular people' nonsense. Think about it for ten seconds and it completely falls apart, despite the weak attempts in the skits to explain it away. Finishing the game meant just accepting all the blatant bs
>>
>>342534957
She's better than Alisha m8.
>>
>>342536112
Enjoy your game that flopped nearly as much as MN9
>>
>>342536560
Would've been even shittier with Alisha as the heroine.
>>
>>342536112
>>342536887
Baba go back into hiding, people will dox and kill you
>>
>>342535783
that and the game looked and played like ass
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.