[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S iv been playing MO no 9. And i don't see what all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 3083981-screens_11.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3083981-screens_11.jpg
483 KB, 1920x1080
S iv been playing MO no 9.
And i don't see what all the hate is about.
Seams to me the people are focusing on the stupid marketing campaign done by retarded westerners.
And the fact the game was delayed a few times.
Its a solid mega man like game.
People crying about the levels being frustrating or the bosses cheap obviously never played the original mega man games.
Seams to me that everyone is just nitpicking to the max.

I can guarantee if the game didn't have a kick starter and jsut came out one day on XBLA or PSN or something people would actually praise it as a decent mega man homage.
>>
>I can guarantee if the game didn't have a kick starter and jsut came out one day on XBLA or PSN or something people would actually praise it as a decent mega man homage.

Except that's not what happened, so we can't judge the game based on the merits of a reality that isn't ours.

Inafune begged for money to make this game, promised the public a good game and delivered a shit one at the cost of four million dollars. That is the actual reputation and legacy of Mighty No. 9
>>
>>342528142
Can i download my worthless shitty backer copy on my ps4 without it bricking my console or some retarded shit?
I fucking hate this game and i don't want to lose my console for a humor play.
>>
>>342528142
The thing is too, that we know that the people involved made Megaman Zero, ZX, and Megaman 9 and 10 on peanut to decent budgets.

The entire game is just swindled money, and dwindled efforts.
>>
>>342528304
Yes but explain too em why exactly it is shit?
Using your own experience paying the game.
Not the internet hive mind opinion or some guys YouTube video.
I want to heat why its shit directly from you.

Have you even played the game?
>>
>>342528142
the big point is the game raised 4 million dollars, delayed to hell and back, and ended up being quite sub par. Not to mention the drama involved with the game (Dana or who ever) really made this a whirlwind of shit who's aftermath left a stench like no other. A big issue is the fact that it's bricking consoles which seems almost like a "FUCK YOU" to the people who backed it.

If you backed this game you felt betrayed and if you didn't you're left with a mediocre game with bland graphics and a few decent music tracks.

I personally hate it because now any kickstarter game will be seen as "another MN9" here on /v/ even if it's good, like Yooka and Bloodstained are shaping up to be, assuming they can get the right polish.

It's a cheap bastardization of Megaman and I'm not even a fan of MM games and I feel offended from it.
>>
what
>>
The history of megaman repeats
>>
>>342528142
but megaman sucks. and that game looks like splosian man. and side strollers? comon, this isn't super nintendo mario. enough with this shitty game style
>>
>>342528142
Nice shill
>>
>>342529032
>when i first started no one liked me
thats wrong tho

is it gonna take another $4 million
>>
>>342529032
Well let's just hope Mighty No10 takes 6 months to make, just like Megaman 2.
>>
/v/, I have a serious question about this game, and I don't want troll responses.

Where the fuck do I find my mighty no. number? I need to see if I gave them enough info to put my name onto the credits. Seriously, I don't want this shit to be associated with me. I already checked my backer number, but some other name was in there that seemed asian in origin.
>>
>>342528142
so, how much money did you gave Inafune my friend?
>>
>>342529540
Yeah, your backer number =/= your Mighty No.

To check that, log into the forums at www.mightyno9.com.

Don't forget the www or you will get a completely different site that promotes the game.
>>
>>342528142
>S
>iv
>MO
>Seams

pls gib monis i dont speaka englesh
>>
>>342528731

If I do, you better not discard it as being "petty" or "entitled". Because that's what you're writing right now. Th overall attitude from your post implies that you don't want to hear criticism.
>>
File: Murder everything.gif (864 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
Murder everything.gif
864 KB, 160x120
>>342529758
Thanks anon. Mine is 58717, which is just a generous backer. So now the only ones you know that it's me are you and I, and I certainly won't tell.

Right anon?
>>
>>342529618
A trip to Buccaneers cove.
>>
>>342529817
Actually i do want criticism.
I just want ti to be focused on the actual game not the drama sounding it.
>>
>>342531573

Okay mate. How about the lack of challenge, the excess of unnecessary cutscenes and story segments? How about the cringeworthy and again unnecessary voice acting? How about the uselessness of the weapons, the linearity of the levels which leaves no room for strategizing? How about enemies whose attacks are all blatant copypastes and don't require any thought in avoiding? How about the dash mechanic which is awkwardly implemented and amkes battling enemies a chore instead of a reward?
>>
>>342531884
I guess you just didn't enjoy the game.
I mostly played the game using Japanese voices and found most of the weapons useful in specific locations during levels like the blade being able to deflect most projectiles or how the sniper rifle lets you kill enemies you normal have to platform specifically to reach and while some levels are somewhat linear i did find many to be almost on the fly puzzles.
>>
>>342531884
I have to ask have you bean using quick select abilities.
The game is extra fun when you switch forms mid game to preform fun combos.
>>
>>342532605
>>342532873
Fuck off fucking shill
>>
>>342533019
Cool argument bro.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.