[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the shadow of the valley, I would like to settle down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Abandoned_shack.jpg (69 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
Abandoned_shack.jpg
69 KB, 600x320
>>
>>342526141

I loved that place. Was so freaked when I first found it because of all the radscorps.

Wish it had some significance.
>>
Is it true only filthy gooks enjoy NV because of the shitty yellow tint on everything

Also i seriously hope no one thinks this shit is better than 3
>>
>>342526474
It was really comfy, along with that one place that I don't remember the name of, that place up in the mountains surrounded by Cazadors. Fuck I wish I could get the game to work along with all the mods I have
>>
>>342527027
play it without mods you sick fuck
>>
>>342526843
hi Todd
>>
>>342526843

These pro-3 fags like dick in the ass, and fuck there's some plunging going on lately in /v/.
>>
>>342526843
>shit and vomit filters are better than piss filters
Nah
>>
File: todd.png (378 KB, 1140x516) Image search: [Google]
todd.png
378 KB, 1140x516
>>342526843
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
It's backwards compatible on xbox one now if anybody is in the same boat as me.
>>
>>342526843
I think /v/ is the centre of Obsidian fans, that is why we see so many NV threads. I don't mind tho, I liked NV except the Divide DLC.
>>
hnnn hmmm hmmmm huuuuuuuu---
Wind on my fa-ace!
>>
>>342528773
what didn't you like about it?
>>
>>342529036
The whole journey to Ulysses felt too linear and boring to me. The location was also uninteresting.
>>
>>342529676
>linear
that it was, although I kind of enjoyed the encounters, they were pretty varied. dem satchel charges though, jesus christ. it kind of bothered me that it forced a backstory onto you, it seemed a bit late to make it canon that you had been some super courier who had founded a settlement and all these rad adventures before getting the gigg with the chip from Victor.. but all in all I still liked it. try to rp so finding nukes was cool, and I like ulysses
>>
JINGLE JANGLE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.