[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It took one fucking quest to make her an unlikeable cunt Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Anna_Henrietta.jpg (726 KB, 468x886) Image search: [Google]
Anna_Henrietta.jpg
726 KB, 468x886
It took one fucking quest to make her an unlikeable cunt
Why the fuck would I even bother looking foward to help her?
>>
How many ends are in this expansion? Just 3?
>>
Can she die? Bonus points if Geralt does it.
>>
>>342527559
>Can she die?
Yes.
>>
>>342527559
Geralt would never personally commit Regicide.
>>
>>342527559
yeah but it's the "bad" end
>>
>>342525478

Anybody else really appreciate the lighting in this game? Things like walking in dense canopy is significant, having interior lights effecting the outside, offering an entirely different perspective. I didn't even realize I was walking on a bed of spoons until I lit a torch and just saw them all shimmer up from its light beneath me. Pretty awesome stuff.
>>
>>342525478
i liked her then her sister showed up and she went insane
>>
>>342525478
Read the books faggot. She is a moody cunt that changes instantly for no good reason.
>>
>>
She died when I completed it. No regrets.
>>
Anyone else think that the "bad" ending is actually the most "fitting"? It just feels like it should be the default ending, it feels :"right"
>>
>>342530386
Its definitely the best. That section in the master vampire cave was cool
>>
>>342530338
The tragic ending seemed like a bit of a cop-out. Almost like a friendly slap on the back and she fell down and died.
>>
File: 1465812669928.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465812669928.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
Gonna leave this here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.