[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: DAI.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
DAI.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
What does /v/ think about this game?
>>
>>342524863
5/10 it's shit
>>
it's complicated
>>
tranny gayshit
>>
boring and tedious
>>
>>342524863
>game that doesn't need to worry about the difficulties of connecting thousands of players at once using hotbar combat
It's shit, anon. it was designed to be shit and they did a great job.
>>
Pretty good.

Not as good as Origins, but better than DA2. 6/10.
>>
It blows and I wanted it to be good as a huge fan of the first dragon age

I put 70 hours into it and by the time I finished it I just thought
>wow that was incredibly underwhelming
>>
>>342524863
just bought it today
I think it is pretty good. I finished witcher 3 with 83 hours I think this is the next good rpg right now on the market which is acutally playable
>>
>>342524863
I'll admit it, I loved it. I am a fag for lore and DA's is quite great. Also I didn't mind the gameplay THAT much and the characters were good.

But really, what is it with all these Dragon Age threads lately? Is it because of the sale or is it a marketing strategy to scan for interest for the next game?

I am interested in DA4, OP
>>
>>342524863
campaign is awful, multi is actually really good. worth $10-20 for that, maybe.
>>
It's pretty garbage. MMO style quests, dumbed down and shallow combat system, pseudo open world levels that feel like a chore to explore.

The lore and characters are kind of interesting I guess.
>>
>>342525398
>tranny gayshit
Yup. I felt like they were trying to ruin the whole game on purpose

I also disliked how dumbed down the crafting system felt like, because it could have been lots of fun.
>>
>>342524863
go to some other site. /v/ will always hate it just because it is a bioware game.
>>
10/10 soundtrack
Varic is a bro
Dorian is a bro
Good lore
Meh story
Meh combat
Too much fetch quests
Cole is pure garbage
>>
I felt like playing it was a chore. Didn't feel like you got rewarded for exploring. The story was gay and characters gay and Armour gay and it was very gay
>>
I'd rather play DA2 again instead of DA:I desu
>>
>>342526470
Bioware has earned that reputation
>>
>>342526664
>Cole is pure garbage
explain
>>
File: waifu.png (2 MB, 1062x1196) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
2 MB, 1062x1196
>>342524863
It's pretty fun adventuring with my waifu
>>
>>342527815
looks p weak
>>
I loved it. story was pretty good until it turned out that solas is the main nigger.

also the ball scene was fucking epic, best scene in a rpg game that I ever saw
>>
Jim said you can fuck a bull so that sold me.
>>
>>342525615
Your dumbass wouldn't have put 70 hours into it if you truly thought it was underwhelming :')
>>
Nu-age Bioshit. I played through it once because of my love and loyalty for Origins, but this was just another mediocre entry in the same vein as DAII.

>tfw EA ruined another of my favorite game devs
>>
It's a great game, i just started my fourth play-through.
>>
Feels like they tried their hardest to make a cast with absolutely no chemistry. Rest is MMO tier shit
>>
>>342526664
>Cole is pure garbage
Was with you until this. He's one of the only halfway decent companions.
>>
>>342524863
8/10, with origins being a 10/10. DA2 never existed
>>
>>342524863
I don't give a single fuck about trannies or homos, but it's nothing more than single MMO with shitty repetitive quests.
And Varic is shit
>>
>>342525779
>multi is actually really good
literally farming the same 3 maps for the sake of farming, so you can farm more efficiently in higher difficulties
it's terrible
>>
>>342528050
>solas
>main nigger
>not that bitch of mythal and the rest of the elven gods

if you befriend or romance him, he absolutely loathes the idea of tearing down the veil. he is probably forced by his mom to do it. Even morrigan in origins says that flemeth/mythal is the true danger for thedas and that she caused the blight.

you are fucked if you aren't his friend/girlfriend though
>>
>>342530759
Fuck off, Solas.
>>
>>342530759
Literally blaming a dead old lady.
>>
File: 6767676787878.gif (372 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
6767676787878.gif
372 KB, 245x200
>>342531214
He is right, though. Neither Corypheus nor Solas were intended to be the main villains.

Solas definitely is more important that Corypheus, who is just a red herring, but he won't be the main bad guy in the next game, I am sure of that. He will try to tear down the Veil and the elven gods will get out, Mythal will go mad and unleash her rage and Thedas will fall into chaos. Then Sandal's prophecy will come true.

>tfw you realize Sandal wasn't referring to Corypheus, but to Solas
>>
>>342531867
Nice headcanon, but we see him killing Mythal and taking her powers. He even says he is sorry. Mythal was most likely working for him.
>>
File: 1454522707430.png (128 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454522707430.png
128 KB, 400x400
>>342531524
>dead old lady
>sealed a whole civilization underground with the Blight and cut it off from its protective creators it lived in symbiosis with
>was known both as the kind All-Mother and the ruthless Adjudicator that burned those who wronged her and marked slaves like all the other elven gods
>gave a shit about the other gods' acts of violence only when they reached her people/territory, otherwise she let them do what they wanted
>was killed because she didn't want them to use lyrium and wandered through the world to look for a fitting body, corrupted and insane
>possessed Flemeth and they got even more insane together
>psychologically tortured Morrigan for years
>tried to steal her son
>wants to tear down the Veil to have her stupid revenge
>literally plotted this for years
>made sure to control all the major protagonists: the Warden, Hawke, Leliana (who can become Divine) and Sten (who becomes Arishok) can all be found in Lothering during the Blight, not too far from the Korcari Wilds

Nah, man, she is the main villain. As soon as Solas refuses to destroy the Veil or hesitate, she is gonna come out somewhere or possess him and make a fucking mess.
>>
>>342532312
We don't know if he kills her or just takes her powers. She may still be alive inside him (even controlling him) for all we know. They mention a "price", but that might might not be death, only the loss of a physical body and the sharing of a soul, which is something the ancient elves were hinted to do in the past.

Also, she is seen putting something inside the mirror, probably another fragment of herself to ensure she can come back (they confirmed she knew Solas was going to kill her).

Solas is the one who always worked for her: why do you think he was literally depicted as being a "wolf guardian" or "pet/familia" for Mythal? He is even the only elven god to be portrayed only as an animal, never like an elf. He most likely was in her service.

She is the one who put everything in motion and she definitely has a plan in mind to ensure everything goes as she wants.
>>
I liked it more than Origins and much more than 2.

It's a Bioware game though so the characters are still cringy.
>>
>>342524863
better than da2, worse than origins
it could have been great
>>
>>342524863

Is the DLC worth it? I own the base game, got up to Orlais a while ago and got distracted with work. Going to do a fresh playthrough.

I really loved Origins/Awakening, played through it 3 times. DA2 was pretty shit obviously.
>>
>>342537490
Trespasser is amazing.
>>
It was better then nothing.
>>
>>342537490
Hakkon is DLC map with minimal story unrelated to the base game.
Descent is a dungeon crawler with dwarven lore.
Trespasser is literally epilogue DLC but it's good.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.