[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>didn't give a flying fuck about Link in the majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: zelda tphd.jpg (189 KB, 756x1200) Image search: [Google]
zelda tphd.jpg
189 KB, 756x1200
>didn't give a flying fuck about Link in the majority of the game
>literally worst zelda
What's her appeal again?
>>
Why do you care? Take every line of dialogue from every Zelda in every game in the franchise, and you'd have enough character-depth to equal one background extra in a more well-written piece of work.

Stop pretending like they aren't all blank slates.
>>
>>342522637
Implying WW Zelda was like that too.
>>
>>342522798
Tetra was a character, but became a blank slate as soon as she turned into Zelda.
>>
TP Zelda had her own damn kingdom to worry about, she couldn't care less about some heroic elf fuccboi

Besides, Midna was the best girl in that game anyway
>>
File: 1463389478134.png (48 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1463389478134.png
48 KB, 132x140
>>342522637
>blank slates
>never played WW, PH, ST, SS, or even MC
Why do i keep coming back to this shit board?
>>
File: 1465651575847.png (412 KB, 667x1575) Image search: [Google]
1465651575847.png
412 KB, 667x1575
>>342522081
She has brown hair and appears in Smash.

That's about it.
>>
Sexiest looking Zelda.
>>
>>342522081

She was in the best selling Zelda game. The game many people played first in the Zelda franchise.

Blind nostalgia. That's the reason.
>>
>>342522081
Nice on the eyes.
>>
>>342523389
>PH
Not him but she's literally petrified five minutes in and a non character.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.