[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess this is neo steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ffffff.jpg (128 KB, 1343x675) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.jpg
128 KB, 1343x675
I guess this is neo steam
>>
Steam has been going hill since greenlight and early access became a thing, it's getting flooded with shitty games nonstop.
>>
>>342518106
shitty games and users with shit taste it seems
>>
did you play the game, op?
>>
File: 1466204805908.jpg (232 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466204805908.jpg
232 KB, 768x1024
>>342517926
you need to buy the game to review it. The name pretty much deters non-autists from buying it, and therefore only the people who actually enjoy this shit buy (and review) it.
>>
>>342517926
who cares
>>
>>342517926
Damn, I saw this thumbnail thinking, "Is that Gon?"
>>
>>342517926

>It's a cash grab that exploits elementary school aged retards.

Literally no different from cartoons in the 80's
>>
>>342518629
cartoons were free for the kid
>>
>>342518742
video games are free for a lot of kids
>>
>>342518742
A lot of them were made just to sell toys.
>>
>>342518207
I did, and it's super adorable but also pretty boring. There's almost no effort put into the mechanics, every type of video is the exact same and basically the only way to improve your relationship with people is to spam talk them. After you move out of your mom's house there isn't even schooling or anything to manage beside making video after video. As far as events go the movies are just a way auto-talk and get a quick exp boost, game expos have you play a super basic arcade game to unlock promotional consoles/games, the others are just talk to x people and pay for clothing. There are also game/console announcement events you can go to but it's just a 10 minute waste of time to announce upcoming titles and that only even matters if you take ths 1st look skill where you get extra fame for 1st day reviews.

I think that if they tried a little harder to make it actually a video game it could be worth playing. But since a lot of the untranslated text is in spanish the devs might be some kind of south american and if that's the case it might be that they actually can't make a good game, not that they aren't trying. Those guys are awful devs.
>>
>>342518235
>you need to buy the game to review it.
As opposed to not knowing shit about a game? It's a shitty system anyway due to the clear "I paid for it" bias, regardless only ever look at negative reviews for steam games and look elsewhere to see what's actually good about whatever it is you're interested in.
>>
>>342518235
Oh no a game was properly advertised for the people they where making it for
What a conspiracy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.