[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The great debate, Sims 2 or Sims 3? The Sims thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The_sims.jpg (58 KB, 502x356) Image search: [Google]
The_sims.jpg
58 KB, 502x356
The great debate, Sims 2 or Sims 3?

The Sims thread.
>>
>>342517073
the sims is jewish mone grab dog shoot, with that said, I liked 2 better than three because muh aliens
>>
>>342517073
Sims 1
>>
Sims 4
>>
sims 4
>>
File: insistent kouhai.png (107 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
insistent kouhai.png
107 KB, 295x295
>>342517073
Sims 3 is much better.

Except for the part where it's fucking unplayable now
>>
>>342517073
On a scale 1 to 11, how autistic am I?

I always used to jerk off to the red shirt girl on the cover of Sims 2
>>
Sims 2 for console is super great, but on the PC I prefer 3. Create a style sucks and takes minutes to load in but it gives you tons of freedom when it comes to designing your house. The open world can feel a bit empty but I love how much more roleplaying you can do when you're able to split your family up all across town. And some of the professions are really fun and cute, I think being a home designer or stylist that can make changes in your town is much better than some of the other attempts to play through your sim's work cycle in 3 and 4.
2 is still super charming but I hate being stuck in my house all day.
>>
>>342517718
about 8
don't worry i usually jacked off whenever i got two sims to woohoo
>>
>>342517469
Not with mods my friend

>>342517272
They have aliens in 3 as well?
>>
>>342517718
when they had sex in sims 2 I had erections
>>
>>342517073
>debate
It's not a fucking debate
Sims 3 is superior IN LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE WAY

After playing 3, it's impossible to go back to the boxed environment of 2. It's claustrophobic.
>>
>>342518659
But my PC can't run Sims 3 with all expansions.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.