[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch Character Buff and Nerf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Widow.jpg (101 KB, 736x1472) Image search: [Google]
Widow.jpg
101 KB, 736x1472
With all of the opinions floating around, does anybody want to share their ideas on what changes should be made to certain characters? D.Va's upcoming change is a big topic, along with a few others. From a recent thread, these were my ideas.

>Zenyatta
+25-50 health and/or slight movement buff to allow survival from a widow body shot.
>Roadhog
Add 2 seconds onto the hook, MAYBE
>Junkrat
As much as I hate playing against a good junkrat, hes fine. If anything, make rip tire's diameter slightly smaller
>Widowmaker
If anything, Widow's hook should get a buff. 12 second delay for that? No, make it at least 8. Her crappy mine also has a super long cooldown.
>Mei
Maybe 0.5 seconds longer to freeze.
>Hanzo
Nothing changes unless our goal is to deter shitters from choosing him every match, then nerf scattershot slightly
> Mercy
No changes to Ultimate charge rate
>D.Va
Range buff with slight damage buff or shooting movement buff. Crit box reduced slightly.
>Lucio
Maybe reduce AoE healing from 30p/s to 25p/s. I have no real problems with him.
>Pharah
+25-50 health or armor, and or reduce splash damage from her own rockets
>Torbjorn
Make turrets take slightly longer to lock on and fire, or reduce swiveling rate.

Thoughts or comments on any other characters? Lets try to refrain from being assholes to each other and just offer opinions.
>>
Forgot to add:
>Winston
Shave off a second or two from shield cooldown, MAYBE
>>
File: kid.jpg (17 KB, 602x456) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
17 KB, 602x456
>It's a "some cuck thinks he's the master of balance after playing for 60 hours" episode
>>
>>342513346

I agree with most of yours but

>Mei

Shouldn't be able to heal herself with cryo or contest the point while in cryo. Needs fall off on her ice shot.

>Junkrat

Longer ultimate charge time. Mine must be on ground before you can blow it up.

>Hanzo

Fix his damn hitbox

>Mercy

Lower ultimate charge rate or limit revives to 3 people max. If not that then make it so you can shutdown her ultimate like in the beta.
>>
D.va needs some kind of buff. Her mech dies too easily despite having the most armor. Her ult also doesn't charge as fast as other heroes like Reinhardt.
>>
>>342513346
>If anything, Widow's hook should get a buff. 12 second delay for that? No, make it at least 8. Her crappy mine also has a super long cooldown.
Yeah, she should definitely be able to escape from flankers even easier.
>>
>Widowmaker
Delete this character.
>>
>>342513346
>>Zenyatta
>+25-50 health and/or slight movement buff to allow survival from a widow body shot.
Full retard.
>>
>>342515498
Why?
>>342515413
If somebody gets the jump on a widow and cant manage to kill her while she is hooking away, they should work on their aim.She cant shoot while she hooks and she moves relatively slowly in a straight line. I think it would be okay.
>>
>>342513346
>>Mei
>delete

ftfy
>>
it's pretty balanced right now.
>>
>>342513346
>nerf everything
yeah, no
>>
File: 1451433463028.png (85 KB, 370x268) Image search: [Google]
1451433463028.png
85 KB, 370x268
>>342513346
Make Pharah invincible while using her ult
>>
>>342516854
making it cancelable would be nice
>>342516586
widow is already nerfed into oblivion.
she can't bodyshot kill zen any more, keep up with the patches
>>
>>342516586
Because he can already survive a fully charged body shot.
>>
>>342517018
>>342517083
Well, now I know that he survives. How much damage does a full charge body shot do now? 125?

Any comments/thoughts on movement speed or other things?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.