[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can delete one video game released in the past twelve months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: African Wild Dog.jpg (36 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
African Wild Dog.jpg
36 KB, 600x396
You can delete one video game released in the past twelve months and it's entire fanbase from existence. This implies that every fan of said game will simply stop existing.

What do you choose?
>>
>>342509830
I don't care
>>
>>342509830
League of Legends.
if what i'm doing is removing people from existence, i want to get as many as possible
>>
Fuck twelve months

I want to erase Color Splash
>>
I want to say Zelda : Breath of the Wild because it'd clean up the gaming community so much
>>
Liru
>>
Overwatch
>>
>>342511673
>I want to say Zelda : Breath of the Wild
So, what you're saying is you don't like women with big breasts?
>>
>>342509830
Battleborn. Put all five fans out of their misery.
>>
>>342510347
If you're trying to do that might as well do Pokemon. Pretty sure that has the most amount of all time fans
>>
undertale
>>
>>342512128
This
>>
>>342513765
This plus FNAF
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.