[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been 25 years for this spiky blue fucker and SEGA has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
It's been 25 years for this spiky blue fucker and SEGA has announced they're working on a new game. What does /v/ think? Is it going to be another pile of digital garbage?
>>
>>342507671
Yes. The last game they made that didn't suck absolute dick was Generations and that was only half good.
>>
>>342508164
Yup. To bad classic sonic shit on what couldve been a great game, ah well
>>
It's already been leaked that it's SA3 with no chao garden.
>>
>>342507671
What do people prefer, a return to old sonic, "modern sonic" (adventure), or a complete revamp to the character and franchise?
>>
>>342507671
surely you've caught onto their incompetence by now OP
>>
>>342510394
Graphics, sense of adventure, story, music, and speed of unleashed

With controls of adventure 1

With less 2D sections weighing the game down
>>
>>342510237
SA3 would be the only Sonic game I could somewhat get hype for. No chao, no buy though.
>>
I wish it would be good but given their track record if I were gambling on it Id have to put my money on bad.
>>
>>342507671
If they actually TOOK THEIR TIME and didn't rush the fuck out of it like 06, it could be decent.
>>
>Implying neo-sonic will ever be anything other than a bug ridden mess

you shills aren't trying hsrd enough
>>
>>342509984
Funny enough. The classic sonic shit was great until the 3d games and then it sucked. And the modern sonic was great on the 3d games but was meh to terrible on the classic stages.
Also the 06 stage was just bad all around.
>>
File: Silver sees it.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Silver sees it.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I SEE IT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.