[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well gentlemen? Does it finally have endgame or is it the exact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: banished.jpg (50 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
banished.jpg
50 KB, 460x215
Well gentlemen? Does it finally have endgame or is it the exact same build as the alpha?
>>
>>342506631
Did it update?
>>
Dunno but the last I played it was 2 computers ago. It's along the avenue of around 3 bucks, but I already have the exe, and I wanted to see if the creator updated. Reviews aren't helping either.
>>
>>342508301
Last I checked they added mod support through the steam workshop so pretty sure they're not updating it ever
>>
Watered down as fuck town builder. The aesthetics were nice, but the game is shallow.
>>
File: 1_139.jpg (10 KB, 156x238) Image search: [Google]
1_139.jpg
10 KB, 156x238
>Endgame
>>
Welp. Dodged that bullet. Thanks guys.
>>
>>342509420
Yeah. How the fuck do you have an end game for town management? Can anyone explain that? also look at the Steam reviews you cuck.
>>
>>342509690
He probably just meant lategame
>>
I figured out the metagame for banished really early, its just trading with the boat. After you get the boat guy everything's easy because you just spam one thing and trade with the other.

Stones are finite, large towns become too large to manage, I keep forgetting why towns keep dying after a certain point, but there's no stuff to get after the town hall and the church that doesn't seem to do anything or the graveyards.

Mines/mountains are finite, there's no way to become self sustaining like in sim city, it's basically a slow crawl until the society you've crafted becomes too overburdened with its own weight.
>>
File: 34534563463456.png (20 KB, 329x145) Image search: [Google]
34534563463456.png
20 KB, 329x145
>>342506631
>endgame
>city sim game
>>
>>342510480
basically Pharaoh without the good parts
>>
>>342509690
>>342510563
see
>>342509992

The build I got was pretty shallow, no means to renew stuff like coal (?) and stone, after a while the town gets too big and you basically watch them all starve or freeze to death because your settlers can't get more resources.
>>
>>342511509
There's no such thing as late game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.