[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ guilds in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan.png (353 KB, 2415x190) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
353 KB, 2415x190
>/v/ guilds in 2016
>>
There's nothing wrong with Reddit
>>
>>342506246
this
>>
>>342506246
>>342506338
You should probably kill yourselves
>>
File: v_on_nutrition.png (6 KB, 532x92) Image search: [Google]
v_on_nutrition.png
6 KB, 532x92
>/v/ nutrition in 2012
>>
>doesn't have gay erp
fake
>>
>>342506764
The only problem with reddit is its userbase
In situations like OP's, Reddit works very well because it uses the Reddit system, which lets people stay in contact, congregate their thoughts and ideas about the guild, and filters out shitty content, but with a non-reddit userbase
>>
>>342507530
this
>>
File: gw361.png (69 KB, 390x99) Image search: [Google]
gw361.png
69 KB, 390x99
>>342506071
that's what you get for not joining your daughter's birth father's guild
>>
File: 1466561053316.png (203 KB, 920x812) Image search: [Google]
1466561053316.png
203 KB, 920x812
>>342506246

Except you know
>Terrible layout
>brutal moderation
>Carrot-on-a-Stick system of quality control the stifles true discussion
>Terrible community
>Redditor Mentality(I.E "hey guys what is X [book/film/activity] I can do to make myself seem interesting?)
>Eternal tripfag zone with eternal e-drama
>A disgusting naivety in all facets.
>Juvinalization of all equivalent subjects (I.E 4chan has /pol/-mix of un-PC memes and discussion, reddit has /r/niggers, literally just edgy ebin racist memes)

The list goes on, there is a reason 4chan hates Reddit, and a reason why we can't stand redditors posting here. It's not even the website, it's the terrible people.

4chan may be a pile of degenerates, but we succeed as degenerates, where as Redditors are like a half assed attempt at everything including being degenerates and failures. They're walking voids, half-assed normies and blank slates with nothing going on inside their heads.
>>
>>342508696

>all that shit

Sounds like a usual day on /v/
>>
>>342508696
>terrible layout
>no moderation
>no quality control ruins serious discussion
>terrible community
>4channer mentality
>eternal e-celeb drama and console wars
>a disgusting naivety in all facets
>Juvinalization of all equivalent subjects (I.E reddit has subreddits for open ended video game discussion seperate from memes, /v/ just blends everything into one shitstorm)
/v/ is not any better
stupid frogposter
>>
>>342509401
Still better than reddit
>>
>>342506246
>posts like this used to get 30 replies telling the poster to kill himself
>now half the responders genuinely think there's nothing wrong with reddit while the rest don't mind it
>>
>>342509069

It isn't, if it seems like it you're confusing shitposting for truth.

There is no shitposting on Reddit, if people are fighting they're unironically doing it, the E-drama is a real as they make it.

Let me put it in perspective. You go on /r9k/ where you'll find some of the sadest people in existance. You find a robot at the peak of dispair
>tfw no gf
>tfw 30
shit like that.

Then a Redditor walks in and says "lol hiya everyone XD, I too think I feel this depression, please tell me what I can do to get out of it :/".

He would be doing that unironically, because the thing about redditors that makes them seperate from 4chan users (outside of tripfags) isn't where they stand, what fetishes they have, how normie or degenerate they are. They could have all the diversity 4chan has from being a weeb to being a /lit/fag. It's the fact that whatever they are, wherever they are, they are utterly blank, empty and devoid of a single interesting element. They are indistinguishable and all seek to celebrate a form of individualism by ironically copying their neighbor, which just furthers their indistinguishably. They are essentially the most basic, uninteresting people in the world, who are only partially aware of how common they are and seek naive ways to escape something thats part of them to their very core.

Banality, that is the the literal definition of a Redditor, and it is the root in which they fuck up everything around them, including our beloved shithole.
>>
>>342510126

Alternatively, people got used to shitposting and stopped responding.
>>
Nihilum a shit. Kronos a shit. DIF was the last good 4chan guild.
>>
>>342510721
Wow, I've never seen it put so well before. You're absolutely right.
>>
>>342510126
I think people just don't care to bother with shitposting
>>
>>342506246
Why dont you go there and stay there then
>>
>>342510721
Do you honestly expect someone to read all that shit you spurged about Reddit?
>>
>>342512143
You can also tell they're here as a result.

A long time ago /lit/ was nothing but a love for books.

Reddit's equivalent of /lit/ was loaded with besiege blobs of human beings looking to read for the sole purpose of "enlightenment", the ring leader karma whores determining what books would ultimately "culture" these mindless drones.

The incentive to read wasn't for reading's sake or a genuine interest in reading, it was just another self-improvement soapbox. They wanted to be cultured and have shit to talk about in conversation. /lit/ is pretty much like that now.

Reddit fucks shit up because they're like a humorless man repeating a joke he heard and nobody laughs and just gives him a bodily gesture to stop, but he keeps forcing it because it's his only idea of how to seem "interesting" at the party.

It's why they fucked up our memes.

>>342512758

People who hate reddit but have never formulated their hatred as an argument might enjoy it. This thread is shit anyway.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.