[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never play the demo WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>tfw you will never play the demo
WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE LEAK IT? I'M ACTUALLY WILLING TO PAY FOR THIS THING.
>>
>>342505350
Look, armpit sweat

>Technology
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
>>
Because somebody broke the game according to Bill Trinen and figured out how to create a hovecraft by interlocking metal plates and using magnesis on one of them to fly around like Static.

That means you could fly out of the plateau without the parasail.
>>
>>342505350
>>tfw you will never play the demo
high chance it will be at Japan Expo in Paris in 2 weeks, or Gamescon, or Paris Games week.
USA has Pax no? Or that dragondildo whatever one.
>>
>I did play the demo.
40 minutes wasn't enough though.
It's like only being allowed to eat one potato chip.

You don't want to be in this state anon.
>>
>>342507792
This game is going to have some amazing speedruns.

>>342507160
Pretty sure that's supposed to be shadow.

>>342505350
It comes out in a few months.
>>
If the demo is ever released I have a feeling that someone going to put 200 hours into it.
>>
>>342508202
That's obvious
>>
>>342505350
Just wait until the game comes out you retard. Remember all the retarded shit you did for a Smash 3DS demo code? See how stupid that is in hindsight? Don't do it again.
>>
>>342507810
>in Paris
I don't want to get shot
>>
>>342507160
Heh! Funny meme :D:D:D:D
>>
>>342505350
>that midriff
why is he so lewd in this game
>>
Chances of an eshop demo? Even a smaller version than this would be fine.
>>
File: 1402442204099.png (615 KB, 795x405) Image search: [Google]
1402442204099.png
615 KB, 795x405
>>342505350
Fuck you. It wasn't worth it.

I was there at E3. Waiting 4 fucking hours in line behind sweaty neckbeards who were planning to do it twice. Didn't say a word the whole time. Had to hear them talk about chinese cartoons while breathing in their stench. It was awful. Held in my bladder the whole time and couldn't go to the bathroom. Didn't have a meal either. Now I know how the Venezuelans feel.

All for a shitty coin and T-shirt which I ended up selling on fleabay for $200 to make up for the shitty experience. Yeah the game was fun to play, but who the fuck cares, there are thousands of other games to play that are just as immersive and fun. I couldve played 3 other decent games at E3 instead and just watched the whole demo video online, but no, I chose Zelda because I'm a Nintendrone faggot.
>>
>>342510662
Actually it's far from Paris but it's un the same region
>>
>>342512154
>Emotionless, painted on face with wooden hair in the most boring, generic sword guy pose
>fighting the most boring boss in TP
>vs.
>emotional, dynamic face and hair communicating motion and focus
>loosing an arrow into an intimidating, mysterious foe

Also, nice blog. It's funny how mad you get at other people for just existing near you as you wasted your own time. Nobody held a gun to your head to force you to stay in line. Anyone who stands in line for 4 hours for what they KNOW is 20 minutes of a playable demo (and isn't getting payed to do so) is retarded, so don't pretend you weren't among your own kind as you waded through neckbeard stench.
>>
>>342513857
>all this bullshit about TP artstyle

Pls leave
>>
>>342512154
tard
>>
>>342514152
Nothing wrong with TP, since Link actually has a face in it. >>342512154's pic is literally just a mannequin with a Link-face texture pasted on. It looks nothing like TP, and nothing even resembling good. The tech demo for WiiU was just that, a tech demo. It wasn't an artistic product or a display of how the next zelda would look. Tech Demo's NEVER represent an upcoming product, so please stop falling for the same shit every single time.
>>
>>342513857
Both are making the same expression you r-tard
>>
>>342512154
realism =/= good graphics
>>
File: 1449801886195.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1449801886195.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>342515179
Do you seriously not see the difference? You know that being unable to pick up facial cues is an actual sign of autism, right? This isn't even memery, get you head checked.
>>
>>342515783
Both of them just look concerned about something. You might be autistic if you can't tell.
>>
>>342516064
The difference being that BotW link is actually LOOKING at something, while TP link just has this gormless thousand-yard stare, and actually doesn't even look all the concerned so much as his eyebrows just naturally form a frown to sync up with his fujoshit-bait anime eyes.
>>
>>342512154
I hope you wore gloves. I hope you didn't willingly allow your skin to have contact with the concoction of sweat, cum and cheeto dust that coats those controllers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.