[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth getting now that it’s on sale? I bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: failout4.jpg (10 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
failout4.jpg
10 KB, 279x181
Is this game worth getting now that it’s on sale? I bought it for PS4 and wasn’t very impressed by it. Now that the modding scene has been active for a while, is it better? Comparable in any way to the modding scene for New Vegas?
>>
File: 21345675432.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
21345675432.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
it's shit when it comes to quests and story compared to FNV, diffrent gun play too that some would say is better.
Most roleplay aspects are gone like in F3, so buy if you just want a timewaster shoot em up.
>>
>>342502052
mods aren't that great yet, and since they are still shitting out DLC mods are most likely to break/need constant updating.
the story isn't that great but i like the map they made this time and the main town is more vertical with access to the skyline and shit.
lots of companions.
settlements can be fun but don't get you anything.
gunplay is great.
perks are great but they went with the skyrim model of "you can become everything... eventually"
really missing the minor skills of Fallout 3/NV
>>
>>342502052
Fallout 4 is not an RPG.
>>
File: 1465827958030.png (6 KB, 665x121) Image search: [Google]
1465827958030.png
6 KB, 665x121
>>342502052
>Comparable in any way to the modding scene for New Vegas?
>>
>>342502052
It's pretty fun to just sign up with the minute men and build neat outposts at every settlement, and link them all together. Needs a suite of mods, though, but there are some great ones.
>>
>>342502052
I personally find it to be a fun post apocalypse sandbox shoot em up. Mods aren't quite there yet, but they're getting more regular. They'll be better than NV pretty fucking soon just because the game is less of a technical mess. Obsidian was working with very little time and a engine that is actually the worst thing ever

If you're not too autistic about Fallout, than go for it. Bethesda games are always fun little romps with no real depth, been that way since Daggerfall.
>>
Just wait and buy the eventual GotY edition with all the dlc included when it goes on sale for -50% or more.
>>
Wait for the "legendary" edition to come out, around that time its when mods will be better.
>>
Thanks guys. I won't buy it this time.

not today todd
>>
>>342504290
You can always, get it from you know where for the time being.
>>
File: 1438076926601.jpg (109 KB, 1632x1652) Image search: [Google]
1438076926601.jpg
109 KB, 1632x1652
>>342504290
FUCKING BUY IT
>>
I got this for £15 in CEX and its genuinely bad beyond belief. Like I can't believe this was a game that was made, let alone one I bought. I wish I could delete the trophies for all these shit games I've played. Then trying to get trophies might mean something.
>>
>>342505040
Your local Target?
>>
>>342505535
>bought Fallout 4 + season pass for 50 € while waiting for overwatch release
>got bored after 50 hours
i mean, 50 hours is a lot.
so i feel like i got my moneys worth.
and i feel like going with a 10 luck build was the right choice, those perks make the game a lot more interesting.
>>
>>342502052
Wait for the goty edition to go 50% off.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 571x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 571x682
>>342502052
Who put this game on sale without my permission? Do they hate supporting the industry? This tantamount to piracy.
>>
2 is objectively the best in the series
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.