[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who got their 13 dollar 3DS shipped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-23.png (129 KB, 495x880) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23.png
129 KB, 495x880
who got their 13 dollar 3DS shipped?
>>
Source please?
>>
Steam sale BTFO
>>
>>342500272
thread last night. Was quickly taken down but a couple other people got their order in.
I was sure they were going to cancel my sale but to my surprise it was shipped this morning.
>>
>>342499971
How
>>
probably a scam. stealing your info. scammers advert here all the time
>>
>>342500546
jelly
it's off of ebay so it must be harder to not honor the sale
>>
>>342500546
Ah shit. good for you then.
>>
>>342500747
I just hope it's not bags of sand. If it is /v/ will find out on an unboxing thread.
>>
This reminds me of when Sears accidentally had a Wii U bundle listed for 60 dollars, and even after you couldn't buy it off the site people went to Walmart to get it price matched.
>>
File: 1466139054732.jpg (23 KB, 599x456) Image search: [Google]
1466139054732.jpg
23 KB, 599x456
>>342501059
I remember well. Right as the young girl was about to ring me up, a large black women with a bad attitude stopped the sale. I was so broke at the time, too. I just wanted to play Smash.
>>
>tfw my country bans refurbished hardware

And with the taxes they'd google the real price and I'd still have to pay a lot anyway.
>>
>>342501059
>>342501216
/v/ has been pretty good for sales over the years.
Free steam keys, cheap Wii U, dollar mouspads.
>>
>>342501059
Everytime I've tried to do pricematching at walmart even with legit prices they'll do anything possible to keep you from actually using their system.

>"I'm sorry you're showing the online price, we don't match that" while I'm showing the online ad for in-store prices
>"Yes those games are $30 each however as you can see, they don't have their normal retail value listed below to show the discount so it doesn't meet our criteria"

What a bullshit company I swear
>>
Well the ebay listing isn't 13 dollars anymore, but it's 115 which is still a sweet sale if I ignore what I just missed out on.
>>
>>342502147
I think 115 is the normal refurb price
>>
>>342502423
You're right, I thought I was looking at a New 3DS XL, in that case to hell with this.
>>
>>342501842
You got to be an ass about it, make them want to pay you to go away
>>
>>342503705
Yeah, I complained about it on the corporate website afterwards and got a call back like a month later telling me they'd honor it. Wasn't even worth going back in there at that point though
>>
>>342503705
I'm a cashier at Walmart. I can confirm that being an ass about it is the best approach.

But don't start being a dick until they flat out say "we can't honor this price".
>>
>>342501059
I'm always too beta to try things like this. I have an extremely hard time being an ass to cashiers.
>>
FUCK
I PURCHASED ONE YESTERDAY BEFORE ANY PRICE ERROR THREADS APPEARED FOR $115
>>
>>342499971
This is what I get for not scouring 4chan 24/7 anymore.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.