[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fell for the "old hunters dlc is good"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Bb_TheOldHunters_MAINVISUAL.jpg (189 KB, 1200x652) Image search: [Google]
Bb_TheOldHunters_MAINVISUAL.jpg
189 KB, 1200x652
>tfw you fell for the "old hunters dlc is good" meme

The church pick isnt worth $20 and thats the only good thing in that shit.
>>
So you didnt like the new bosses or areas at all?
>>
>>342492995
Is it really bad? What didnt you like about it? I am going to buy a ps4 for bloodborne.
>>
>Liking the base game and not the DLC

I didn't think this was possible.
>>
>>342493218
This
>>
What's wrong with it, anon? Bosses, music, locations and dialogue are great.

>>342493189
It's so good that I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne and didn't regret it, even though I had to live on noodles for a month and still haven't bought any other games.
>>
>>342492995
Waiting for a real reason why
also
>church pick
>>
>>342493109
>the new bosses
>random NPC hunter boss
>another celestial emissary v2

they sure worked hard for their money when 2 out of 5 bosses are copy&pasted

>new areas

80% of it is reused from the main game

the only new area is the fishing hamlet and

>>342493218

the only good thing in the DLC are the new weapons
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
My favorite weapon the Wirlgig saw was from the DLC.
And the areas ware genuinely interesting to explore.
>>
Not OP but I've wanted the DLC for a while. Just waiting for it to go on sale. 20 for some extra weapons and bosses is kind of a lot for what I'd want to spend on DLC.
>>
>>342493614
>80% of it is reused from the main game
>the only new area is the fishing hamlet
This is possibly the most delusional thing I've ever read on /v/.
>>
>>342493790
Did you like Artorias of the Abyss? Its like that. New areas, not the longest part of the game but probably the best.
>>342493614
>2 out of 5
who?
>>
>>342493791

it is
you say whatever you want but anything thats not the fishing hamlet is reused assets from the main game

>>342493943

maria and failures

literaly just NPCs as bosses
>>
>>342494016
>maria and failures
what the fuck am i reading
>>
This is the most determined shitting on something I've seen in a while, why are you literally lying about shit instead of talking about actual problems?
>>
>>342494128

>how dare you have a different opinion!!!

epic
DLC is still shit

>instead of talking about actual problems?

like the horrible framerate and hitboxes?
>>
>>342492995
This is one of the worst baits I've read this year desu
>>
File: 1453713818412.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1453713818412.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>342494016
>maria and failures
>Copy pasted
>Didn't even say Laurence
gr8 b8
>>
>>342494220
>strawman damage control
Jesus fuck, you are just shitposting.
>>
>>342494486
>>342494269

5 yen have been deposited in your bank account. ;^)
>>
>>342493614
well im sick of the city theme as well which was the first area, granted i like it but its still boring to look at after seeing it a million times in the base game.
research hall and fishing hamlet were great tho, as was orphan and ludwig.
maria is overrated i agree, good theme but 2ez. failures suck, and laurence despite having one of the best themes in the game is just a "fire cleric beast"
>>
I enjoyed the boom hammer quite a bit. All these DLCs for Dark Souls and then Bloodborne are all endgame stuff, though. You can do suicide runs to loot weapons early but I think it would be nice if the next time they make DLCs they have multiple areas of varying level ranges to intersperse some fresh content throughout the game. It would make new characters more fun because you don't have to wait until the end for the new stuff.
>>
>>342493189
I saw a ps4 on sale the other day for like 180 bucks. Shop around. I think bloodborne has the best pve experience, Compared to dark and demons. The pvp is trashy fun though
>>
Why is it that the biggest plebs make threads on this board?
>>
>>342493943
Artorias dlc wasn't bad, but I don't think something along those lines is worth 20. Still annoyed with myself that I've never been able to beat Artorias solo. I tried so many fucking times. I suck at dodging all his shit.
>>
>>342493943
The only good parts of AotA are artorias and the chasm, the rest is bland shit and the pvp area is dead
>>
>>342495431
>play a couple rounds of PvP before fighting artorias
>his moves feel and look slow as molasses
>he literally can't touch me
>I used to have more trouble on my first run
tfw pvp gives you iron reflexes.
>>
>>342492995
i disagree
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.