[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone even bought this piece of shit? It looks laughabl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone even bought this piece of shit? It looks laughably bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXW0NBVpLUQ
>>
It's better than it looks.

But that probably doesn't say much.
>>
>>342492139
This. I have actually had a bit of fun with it. It still is not the greatest though. Definitely not worth 30 or 40
>>
>>342492139
>>342492260
Is it focused on PVM or PVP?
>>
>>342492517
PvP

Infected are basically just a variable in combat. There is a PvE mode but it's a complete afterthought.
>>
>>342490810
Me and a friend picked it up and are having a blast I figured it would be pretty shit but i was pleasantly surprised
>>
>>342490810
Main thing I hear is the visuals by way of the engine, and the fact it's literally just "fight each other: the game". But guess what? So are a lot of games. I like R6 Siege and it's just 2 online modes over and over. It has it's place, but I get why people don't like games like this.

RE fans being quite sour they have to deal with more shit deviant from the roots of the series (RE7) doesn't help either.

My say? If you like shooters and you like RE you will find something good about this.
>>
>>342490810
Does Leon say "fucking hell" when he dies?
This game looks pretty good desu, but kinda dumb at the same time
>>
>>342493585
All the character skins are literally just masks you slap on your character a la MGS4
>>
File: 1.jpg (294 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
294 KB, 1366x768
>>342493872
But even that was sort of satisfying, right?
>>
>>342493872
Are the female soldiers? Can you play with Jill?
>>
I really like the fast pace in this
And once you get used to countering the brainer edge of defeat/victory becomes a little more tense

>>342494884
No females unless you want to pretend there's a cutie under that gas mask
>>
>>342495082
Into the trash it goes.

I play the action RE games just for the asses and the costumes. I guess is back to Revelations 2 raid mode for me.
>>
>tfw last one alive
>"Come and get me, assholes!"
>Win
>>
>>342495456
Is that something the characters say?
>>
>>342495573
One of the random lines that can occur when you're last one on team, yes
>>
>>342492517
PVP. PVE is pure trash and just a waste of time
>>
>>342490810
I just figured out counters. So much punshing ofnon heated brainer shitters
>>
Game is actually fun, bought it on steam and having loadsa fun! But the playerbase isn't that big as console so get it on that, actually decent community for it
>>
>>342495657
FUCKING HELL
>>
Playing TDM in the RE4 village is way more fun than I want to admit.
>>
IT RUNS AT 60 FPS SO ITS BETTER THAN 20 FPS UNCHARTED 4, SUCK IT SONYPONY FAGGOTS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.