[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 hour and 40 mins until steam sale. What are you gonna buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1465960810026.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465960810026.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>1 hour and 40 mins until steam sale.
What are you gonna buy today, /v/?
>>
I'm going to start off telling myself that I have a huge backlog and tons of excellent games to choose from that I haven't even touched and that I've spent an obscene amount of money already and then end with buying a ton of games that I certainly won't play until at least a year or two from now while I spend endless hours on free games.
>>
>>342486434
savage
>>
Don't know yet
Depends if there are daily deals or not
>>
File: 1464280346439.jpg (62 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1464280346439.jpg
62 KB, 375x500
>>342485978
Probably nothing, I have more games then I could ever play and it's gotten to the point where I want to do other shit.
>>
this is what wishlists are for

you do use your wishlist, dont you?
>>
>>342485978
Nothing already got a bunch of stuff from GOG's summer sale.
>>
>been using steam for 8 years

>got everything i wanted pretty much

>haven't bought anything in the big sales for the past 3 years

they just aren't the same anymore
>>
the only game that is gameish is GTA V singleplayer customising cars, driving around running over people and doing mindless shit.
>>
dying light combo wombo if its 25 or less
maybe some indie shit
>>
>>342488953
DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER
>>
>>342490797
Omg too lewd, shouldn't have opened it.
>>
I wsnted rainbow six:siege.
Should i get it ir is it a clusterfuck of a game?
>>
File: Heavy Load.jpg (862 KB, 2279x3041) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Load.jpg
862 KB, 2279x3041
Are you ready?
>>
>>342490916
It is pretty cool.
Learning curve is a bitch.

But do always pick fuze on hostage situations, ALWAYS. Thermite is a force to be reckon with so do never pick Thatcher to back him up or anything.

Bandit batteries can super charge stuff, electrcity and shit, so place your batteries near friendly equipment to boost them.
>>
>>342485978
>All I wanted was The Divison Season Pass
>Had to settle with humble bundle summer sale discount.
>Steam will have it at 1 / 3 of the price due to currency equivalence, but I cannot buy it without buying the game first.

I really hate that I cannot buy the DLC for ubi games off steam. Not only ubi crappy store never got discounts, games cost twice as much.

I am saving for a GTX 1070 so I will go for DLC for Endless Legend, should I pick Nuclear Throne?
>>
>>342485978
Scholar of the first Sin if it goes on sale at 50% or less.
>>
>>342486434

Oh hello me
>>
>>342489806
>they just aren't the same anymore
Bethesda popularity puts them next to Activision so Call of duty and Bethesda games get crappy discounts.

I would say we do not get the same discounts anymore. In some cases G2A is cheaper.
>>
>>342493001
I was so close to obtain Dark Soul trophy on that, I should get back to it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.