[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters who did EVERYTHING wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: buddy (2).png (186 KB, 600x870) Image search: [Google]
buddy (2).png
186 KB, 600x870
ITT: Characters who did EVERYTHING wrong.
>>
>>342481632
Buddy did what she had to do. Her only mistake was being cruel to Rando, and MAYBE abandoning Brad.
>>
>>342481632
I already didn't like her in the Painful but despised her in the Joyful. Too edgy for me and she stole all the spotlight.
>>
File: randude.png (279 KB, 750x1071) Image search: [Google]
randude.png
279 KB, 750x1071
>>342481734
>brad used buddy as a 2nd chance for lisa
>buzzo fucked up brad multiple times for no good reason
>rando didnt just tell brad who he was, invited him to his army, and to not be a dick since the beginning
Who DIDN'T do everything wrong in LISA?
>>
>>342481978
This.

The whole plot is extremaly flawed, it's a good example of "Idiot Plot".

None of this would take place if at least ONE FUCKING PERSON wasn't retarded.
>>
>>342481978
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Brad wanted to redeem himself for his failure with Lisa, only to forget that Buddy is also an actual human being, nit just a daughteru surrogate doll.

Buzzo wanted his harsh vengeance against Brad for Lisa, but slowly came to regret his actions, realizing that the apocalypse he helped cause wasn't going to bring Lisa back, nor would it blank everything that happened to Lisa from his memories.

Rando wanted to protect Buddy and use his army's might to provide her a safe future, but shit went haywire and I'm pretty sure he didn't expect a Joy-enraged Brad to come knocking on his door when he did.

Nobody meant anything other than to attain one form of justice, but they all caused massive havoc in the process. Buddy is just the latest and the most successful in her goals.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>342481632
Your Buddy costume is pretty good but the scar is on the wrong side.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFwtJ0GY4kw
>>
>>342481978
>rando didnt just tell brad who he was, invited him to his army, and to not be a dick since the beginning
And tell him what? That he just wants to protect buddy until she's old enough to fuck?
I don't really think Brad would accept that.
>>
File: ben.png (127 KB, 570x307) Image search: [Google]
ben.png
127 KB, 570x307
I gave this fucker too many chances
>>
File: Kato.jpg (17 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Kato.jpg
17 KB, 300x450
>have your waifu die
swore you would move up in the ranks of the military and stop WW1 as soon as possible
>helps the Japanese government to create demons to fight for them
>in the process, makes a clone of his waifu to replace her
>the government fucks up and demons started killing his country men
>helps the MC stop the demons
>losses his new waifu in the process
>decides to go back in time to make sure WW1 would never happen with the risk he could fuck it all up and destroy the universe
>dies a failure

kato was a bro but he fucked up.
>>
File: Kaz Miller.png (1 MB, 1051x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kaz Miller.png
1 MB, 1051x1080
>>
File: paladin.jpg (18 KB, 259x274) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
18 KB, 259x274
he was not there to help arthas when he needed him the most. think what could have change if uther would just be with him as his mentor so he would not walk the wrong path.
>>
>>342483434
why the alliance was so retarded in WC3?.
>>
>>
File: 160834-Loghain_by_Rinkara.jpg (54 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
160834-Loghain_by_Rinkara.jpg
54 KB, 620x349
>>
>>342483434
>Uther holy shit everyone here is infected
>Uther help me kill all these civilians
>Uther get the fuck out of my way, stop trying to stop me from killing all these civilians
>Uther your paladin knights that would be incredibly effective against the coming undead are suspended because I'm not your king yet
Maybe if Arthas wasn't such a retard and explained what he was talking about instead of acting hysterical Uther wouldve been there for him
>>
>>342482882
I dropped his ass. FUCK Ben.
>>
File: good job terra.jpg (395 KB, 1032x1988) Image search: [Google]
good job terra.jpg
395 KB, 1032x1988
>>
>>342483965
Leaving emotionally unstable prince alone against the undead wasnt the best idea either
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.