[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you 20 years ago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ninteno64featured.jpg (123 KB, 1520x864) Image search: [Google]
ninteno64featured.jpg
123 KB, 1520x864
Where were you 20 years ago?
>>
>>342479609
in a better place .
>>
>>342479682
Were you dead?
>>
Crawling
>>
>>342479609
playing this awesome beast of a system in another 2 months. damn the n64 only had 2 launch titles, but SM64 was the REASON you bought the thing and it was SO WORTH IT.

i pity that kids will never have the kind of hype for a console launch then we did 20 years ago.
>>
>>342479826
In
>>
indonesia
>>
almost developed in the womb
>>
File: 1452704482778.gif (2 MB, 385x325) Image search: [Google]
1452704482778.gif
2 MB, 385x325
I miss my N64...
>>
>>342479609

Sitting right where i'm sitting, watching the same shitty tv that i'm watching right now, eating the same shitty frozen pizza.

Fuck.
>>
I was 3 and all I remember were these little toys you put a ball in and you could shoot it out and trying to play mortal kombat 1 with my sister.
>>
>>342479609
i was 7, didn't have any console at the time because my father thought vidya turned kids into insane spoiled brats with no future he was right on the future/ambition part i just got out of the neet kingdom and need to leave my parent's home asap
my cousin bought the N64 that year with mario kart. i was super jealous at the time
>>
>>342480837
Do you have any siblings?
>>
Waking up early to rush out and buy the N64 I'd saved for as a kid and spending the whole day playing Mario 64 and Pilotwings.
>>
>>342479609
watching Are You Afraid Of The Dark and shitting bricks
>>
>>342481082
yes 2 big sis one is a 37yo orthopedist happily married with 2 kids the other is a history teacher in high school and a little brother who's finishing his IT degree.
>>
>>342479609
10, happy, and I got all the fucking stars.

Now I'm just a miserable cunt
>>
>>342479609
I was getting ready to start Kindergarten
>>
not born
>>
FIFA 98! Fuck I miss it
>>
The generation z weren't born yet.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.