[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Nier_ps_3_cover_art.jpg (157 KB, 640x737) Image search: [Google]
Nier_ps_3_cover_art.jpg
157 KB, 640x737
So, i just bought this and played a bit, enjoy it so far, is there anything i need to know, or should i just get the fuck out here and enjoy it ?
>>
>>342478393
Read Grimoire Nier after you get all the endings then play drakengard pussy
>>
>>342478393

You need to get all the weapons to unlock endings C and D. Do C before D and save before C because it's a choice at the end.

Are you a completionist?
>>
File: sides.jpg (811 KB, 1000x2800) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
811 KB, 1000x2800
>>342478393
take this and get the fuck out before someone spoils the story
>>
>>342478639
if its not too tidious...not a fan of sensless grinding
>>
>>342478878
I think most weapons can just be bought or be found somewhere or need 1 or 2 quests to get them.
IIRC you only need to grind for upgrade materials.
>>
Was waiting for a Nier/Drakengard related thread to ask this.

Is there any reason to not have Auto-save on in Drakengard 1?

>>342478878

Getting all the weapons or 100% completion? Getting all the weapons isn't that bad. 100% completion (all trophies) is apparently super tedious. You have to grind a ton for rare upgrade materials and there's also a flower you have to grow which takes either weeks of actual time or going and changing your system clock multiple times. If you're not up for doing all that then just keep going.
>>
>>342479228
>Is there any reason to not have Auto-save on in Drakengard 1?
Not really
>>
Grind sheep at the start and you can save up some of the mats needed for quests, and sell that shit to buy the most expensive weapon from the vendor.

If you do it early enough, you have tons of sheep to grind.

Use call animal from the menu to get them to come to you before the field has about 1/10 of the amount.

Takes less than 1 hour to grind the money for the weapon and you'll save yourself tons of grief if you get ram/sheep mats early.
>>
Get all of the weapons
Play NG+ until you get all 4 endings.
>>
>>342479279

I wonder why they even put it as an option then.

Also I've decided to go all in and try to beat Drakengard without a guide. Closest thing I'll use is the mobile game to give me hints. I have an old phone lying around here somewhere so hopefully I can get it on there. If not I'm sure there's a good emulator somewhere.
>>
>>342479479
If you value your sanity I'd play drakengard with the weapon guide
>>
File: 1439084188528.jpg (34 KB, 539x477) Image search: [Google]
1439084188528.jpg
34 KB, 539x477
>>342479479
I just downloaded a save with all the weapons after I got ending A
I should do it legit some day
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.