[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a better secret in video game history than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1445402301923.png (91 KB, 2000x1313) Image search: [Google]
1445402301923.png
91 KB, 2000x1313
Will there ever be a better secret in video game history than the Inverted Caste
>>
Fuck that shit. One of the laziest ways to pad out a game in history
>>
>>342476975
Why don't you like video games, anon?
>>
Secret?
>>
>print friendly

Does anyone here still print out stuff like this?
>>
>>342477358
back in the days when you had a time limit on Internet, you had to blew money in ink and paper
>2003
I know
>>
>>342476804
When i first discovered this my first impression was "there's more of this shit?" and it's not even a whole new area to discover like a garden or a graveyard it's just the castle upside down
To be fair i started to have fun again later
>>
>>342477046

cause he's from CoD,memeborne and parkourcharted generation
>>
>>342476804
Me and my cousin played the fuck out of SoTN back on PS1 but I don't remember how but we knew about the inverted castle before we fought Richter

Back then most people already knew stuff like KOTR and secret bosses in FF7 from word of mouth going around
>>
File: 1460726046151.jpg (32 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1460726046151.jpg
32 KB, 563x542
>>342477358
>mfw I printed out a whole walkthrough for CoTM
>>
>>342476804
Honestly I didn't like it, I was pretty upset that now I had to go through the entire shit again but upside down with literally no alteration of any sort. The only good thing about inverted castle were the extra bosses.
>>
>>342476804

There wasn't much in it in comparison to the original castle's design, but boy was it welcomed. Amazing at the time and i couldn't believe there was even more of the game to play after fourteen hours of exploration.
>>
>>342476804
>secret
I found it painfuly obvious that the game wasn't done due to how easy Richter was as a boss and how the plot wasn't resolved at all. How could anyone even think that the game was done there?
>>
>>342479654
>still have the full tomb raider 3 walkthrough wirebound that I printed at an internet cafe
>>
>>342476804
Zelda's 2nd Quest, I've been waiting for them to pull that out again for 30 years
>>
>>342476804
MGS5 is literally doing the same thing right now.
In an incredibly tasteless manner, though
>>
>>342477358
>>342481456

uncle used to run an internet cafe/gaming shop thing and he'd print guides by request and sell them for shitloads 10-15 years ago.
His shop is still doing well but nobody buys guides or anything anymore when they can just use their phone.
Probably illegal to sell other people's work from gamefaqs and shit but he probably made like 30 grand offering to print guides to people over the few years he did it, he went through like 10 different printers and a shitload of ink but still made bank. I think he's still got a few boxes of continuous stationary from the first printer he had in the storage room.
>>
>>342477046
SoN is good, but it's really poorly designed in some glaring ways. The inverted castle is indeed pretty lazy man.
>>
>>342476804
>liking padding
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.