[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsauceable games thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: insta.gif (4 MB, 308x149) Image search: [Google]
insta.gif
4 MB, 308x149
I, for one, am looking for a game that is a lot like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFs_nIOMXJs but is only between one and two decades old.
>>
i recall playing a couple similar games. one involved flying in a ufo, it had a tail you would use to lasso things and score points. also had some sort of bonus stage called the "booga vortex" but i have no idea on the title of the game
>>
>>342474458
Pretty sure we're thinking of the same game, the one I'm thinking of also had a UFO.
>>
>>342474602

only other thing i can remember about it is i probably played it via one of those 1000-in-1 game discs packed with a bunch of shareware and other crap, hopefully someone else knows more
>>
>>342475067
I likely did too.
Do you remember if it was Mac or Windows?
I played a lot of great Mac games in my youth, got an alarmingly early start on gaming for my generation to the point that I don't remember when I first started gaming!
>>
>>342475432

it was definitely windows
>>
I need help with a PS2 Terminator game.

You played in the future, fighting Terminators.

There was a coloured glow in their chest to denote their strength, going Green->Yellow->Red

You could find a hidden arcade machine for missle command

I NEED IT
>>
>>342476080
I've seen a Terminator game in the arcade at a nearby theatre, did it have any giant Terminators?
>>
File: exitmask2.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
exitmask2.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
>>342476802
Not that I remember.

I played the Terminator Salvation game at an arcade, boy was it shit.
>>
File: 1444485629223.jpg (732 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1444485629223.jpg
732 KB, 1080x1920
>>342473995

Fuck you I'd forgotten that this even exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
>>
>>342476080
Futureshock
>>
/r/ing a game with exactly 400 babies
>>
I forget if it was for dreamcast, ps2 or gamecube but it was a game where you play as robots and fight each other arena style and I'm pretty sure it was called ballbreakers or something cuz the bots pivoted on a ball.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.