[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there isn't a single game I want to play right now, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sad-gamer-23720274[1].jpg (32 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
sad-gamer-23720274[1].jpg
32 KB, 300x450
there isn't a single game I want to play right now, I'm not even willing to pirate anything, is this the end /v/? am I growing up?

how do I get out of this slump?
>>
Play Dishonored
>>
Steam sale soon™

Buy a few things which look okay. Hopefully at least one of them pulls you in. Then you can briefly block out the crippling anxiety about your life and future.

Until you finish it at least.
>>
>>342474112

Soon is trademarked?
>>
>>342474112
>the crippling anxiety about your life and future.
anon how did you know my youth allowance payments ended today.
>>
>>342473854
want me to be honest ?
smoke weed.
just 1 joint and see what it does for you and your vidya.
>>
>>342475681
MGS V and EDF high while blasting 80's synth is phenominal
>>
File: 1464503759928s.jpg (4 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1464503759928s.jpg
4 KB, 125x122
>>342473854
you don't. Been in this slump 5 years now.
So you don't play games anymore, thats cool.

You can hang out with all your fri...ooooooh nooooo

well there are the other hobbies you ha...oooooooh nooooo

you can start something new! Something fresh! Like...Like....oooooooohhhh noooooooooo

I don't know which is worse anon, the feeling of losing my best friend or trying to make a new friend who I am only going to compare to my old friend and who will never live up to the ghost of that old, dead, buried friend known as gaming.

;_;
>>
>>342473854
Do something else until you get the need of playing again.
>>
>>342477238
What happened to your old friend?
>>
>>342474260
Yeah by Blizzard ages ago
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.