[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we talk about things we're excited for in WoW Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Sylvanas-windrunner-222018.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Sylvanas-windrunner-222018.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1440
ITT we talk about things we're excited for in WoW Legion

> PvP gear being removed
> New region, especially Suramar, looks great
> New animations(mostly melee though, would like to see prettier ranged abilities)
> No more garrisons
> Dalaran new capital city

Demon hunter doesn't interest me in the slightest and it's too bad they kept the mission table, but i'm pretty hyped nonetheless. It's shaping up to be a way better expansion than WoD was as long as they keep releasing solid content post-launch.
>>
> No more garrisons

factually wrong

go shill elsewhere
>>
>>342469195
A mission table isn't the same as a garrison.

If you do think so you are mentally deficient.
>>
>>342469114
>PvP gear being removed
>Mythic dungeons being forced on players. Have to manually fucking enter tryhard dungeons after waiting on people to arrive
I have the feeling I'm quitting for good early into the expansion. I'm too old for this shit.
>>
File: Drake do not want.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Drake do not want.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
Are demon Hunters DPS/DPS/DPS?

Is so, fuck them
>>
>>342469114
Getting to rub it in my friend's face once again that he still lacks the willpower to quit a game that ruined his life despite saying during Cata that he's not going to buy the next expansion.

I have no fucking idea why anyone plays this hollowed out husk of a memory any more.
>>
File: 1461000905860.jpg (39 KB, 620x682) Image search: [Google]
1461000905860.jpg
39 KB, 620x682
>>342469114
>2016
>playing wow
>>
Schadenfreude
Possibility of legacy servers being announced after Legion releases
>>
>>342469472

two specs,

1 dps, 1 tank
>>
>>342469114

> PvP gear being removed

wait, what? Is it legit? Does it mean you no longer have to farm "run around the pillar" minigame to have some ganking fun?
>>
File: VIDEOGAMES.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VIDEOGAMES.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
What classes are you guys going to play first?

Probably going to level my Warlock since it was my first character and he usually is my main. Though all the nerfs to him don't make me too keen on maining him
>>
> Dalaran new capital city
>new

haha no
>>
>>342470015

my draenei slut mog paladin

cuz fuck demons senpai
>>
File: Tiers_17-18.jpg (1 MB, 3180x2110) Image search: [Google]
Tiers_17-18.jpg
1 MB, 3180x2110
Let's pause to reflect on the new armor we'll be getting in Legion. Surely it will be better given they no longer have to make weapons.
>>
>>342470163
Blizzard doesn't give a shit about new armor sets since they added transmogs.
>>
>>342470260
what the fuck are you on about, Legion has some of the best looking tier sets in wow.
>>
>>342470163
I feel i'm alone in thinking that the monk tier gear at least looked breddy gud
That being said i'm the second to only male draenei monk i've ever seen
Probably gonna main a mage in legion anyway
>>
>>342469114
The only good feature of this expansion is the d3 transmog system. The expansion looks better graphically. In every single other aspect of the game though; gameplay, story, community, even the economy, they're all way worse. Even if I did want to go back, I would have to deal with the fact that everyone around me that stuck around through the worst content drought in the history of the game is now totally loaded from abusing a feature designed by a retard. The game is a butchered mess, with sprinkles on top to make it look nice.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.