[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me to build and overwatch budget pc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1466172505886.jpg (10 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
1466172505886.jpg
10 KB, 224x250
medium 60 fps possible.

no OS,no HDD,no monitor/keyboard/mouse.

no case.

just cpu/moba/ram/cpu

i dont give fuck if its amd cpu , just be cheap as possible.
>>
>>342463563
also res is 1400x900 so dont recommend buils for 1080p.

please.
>>
>>342463563
>building a pc for Overwatch

If Blizzard had used a decent engine, you wouldn't even need a good pc to get a much better quality as of now.
>>
>>342463767
thanks but this doesnt help .
>>
>>342463563
Rx 480
>>
>>342463859
what a nice system.

very nice.
>>
>>342463563

i3 100$? idk
6gb ram 30$
amd r460 4gb 129$
>>
This is probably the best bang-for-your-buck build in this entire page. It renders any gaming console obsolete through superior performance. Considering that both next-gen consoles have significantly less processing power than this build (especially when you look at real-world gaming performance), this PC will have you absolutely set for the duration of the generation (if you're willing to drop your settings to what the consoles are locked at, which is usually around 900p, ~45FPS, and "Low-Medium"). This build in particular is suitable for running most modern games at 1080p/60fps/medium-high settings. It provides for PC versatility, as well. Do you want to play at 144fps on a 144Hz monitor for your First-person shooters? Perfect. Lower your settings and your framerate shoots up. Do you care less about the frame rate than the extreme-quality visuals? Wonderful. Crank those dials up and witness the glory. Do you want to stream your gaming online? Mod your favourite game to death? Make videos for Youtube (or Vessel...)? Create high-res, high quality original content based on your favourite movies? Books? Music? Homework? (yeah, parents.. we know you read this!) This PC will do it in style, and for many years to come.

This build originally targeted pretty strictly around $400, but it's been adjusted various times to include slightly more expensive parts deemed important.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/RZ7K8K
>>
>>342463990
this, + just find the cheapest mobo that fits the processor.
>>
>>342464386
This is a good build, could be made cheaper using an AMD card maybe. Also OP might want to try scavenging a very cheap case from craigslist or something like that.
>>
Check out PC Gamer they have build guides for budget computers
>>
Stop being a poor millennial, get a job and fuck off.
>>
>>342463990
R460 is that even a thing?

The RX cards haven't been released and I can't find anything about the R460
>>
logicalincrements.com

fair tier
>>
R7 240 is a good poorfag-tier card. Even you can play gta5 with it.
>>
>>342467560
This.

And if you are euro, then recheck prices from geizhals.de
>>
>>342463563
get a cheap package with i3 inside that should already give you 2 gb ram DDR3 and 500gb HDD (package with Monitor, mouse, keyboard, regulator)

then buy another 2 gb ram kingston brand
then get GTX 750ti, price should be dropping right now

enjoy
>>
>overwatch pc

just hang yourself
>>
>>342463563
you realize the game is basically dead already right?
>>
>>342470497
lol the game is videogame crack
>>
>>342468350
why buy that card when rx 460 at 99$ with polaris and dx12?

can 1080p 45 fps probably already.
>>
>>342470497
Naw the blizzdrones will keep it alive until they release DLC.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.