[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're 2 turns away from completing a great wonder and this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Ramesses_II_(Civ5).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ramesses_II_(Civ5).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
You're 2 turns away from completing a great wonder and this guy comes and slaps it's ass what do?
>>
>>342463297
use the gold i got refunded to fund a war with him
>>
>>342463297
return the slab
>>
>>342463297
>not temporarily exporting wonder production to Egypt then conquering them a few years later
>>
Put him into the fucking ground
>>
>>342463297
Why the fuck is his arm so skinny?
It looks like it'd snap turning a doorknob
>>
>>342463297
He looks like he's busy with his buttplug. Just don't disturb him for 2 turns.
>>
>>342463297
Eugh... look at that manspreading.
>>
>>342463297
Ancient Egyptians were the first furries.
>>
>>342463297
if one rolls Egypt as an AI opponent how common is it for a player to build the Pyramids in hopes to preempt the Egyptians building it instead?
>>
>>342463507
never ever
>>
File: King_ramses.jpg (7 KB, 252x311) Image search: [Google]
King_ramses.jpg
7 KB, 252x311
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE
>>
>>342463593
so if Egypt builds the Pyramids you should just kill them all?
>>
>>342463654
yeah the more wonders he builds the more op he gets
>>
>>342463654
You find the city it was built it and raze it. Burn it to the ground!
>>
>>342463297
>building wonders

You deserve to get cucked.

Just invest in a good army and conquer everything. There's zero reason to build a wonder in that game until you're the absolute leader and have nothing better to do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.