[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on /v/ like Payday 2? I stopped playing a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Does anyone on /v/ like Payday 2?

I stopped playing a little before they introduced microtransactions, but I've been getting back into it now that they've taken them out.

I was thinking maybe we could have a thread about it.
>>
its garbage now. Every new heist is boring and the game should have died years ago. I never got to fully expierence it either because the first game I joined my account got maxed out by some hacker that thought he was the good guy.
>>
File: 20160617015442_1.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160617015442_1.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
Ron Perlman
>>
>>342460601
Really? I prefer the newer heists to the old ones.

At least the new heists are a series of events like PDTH heists were. The vanilla heists in 2 were almost exclusively "go inside, wait for the drill, wait for the car, take the bags to the car"
>>
>>342460324

PayDay 2 is too hard for /v/ but it deserves to die for its Jewish money schemes even despite being decent
>>
>>342460702
I'm interested in the Biker perk deck, but I hear it isn't very good as far as the "meta" goes. Then again, I'm not a pro Payday player, so maybe I don't see the game played the same way as the kind of people who care about meta.
>>
>>342460836
They have the best approach to a multiplayer game having DLC maps that I've seen, in that even if you didn't buy the DLC, you can play it. You just can't start it.

Their weapon and character pack fuckery is pretty despicable, though.
>>
It's a fun game but it gets old fast.
>>
>>342460601
There's an option to reset your progress, dingus. If it happened on your first game, you wouldn't have lost anything to actually reset it.
>>
>>342460880
I can tell you aside from his perk deck that I haven't tried, his weapons bring nothing to the table.

Also Ron's voice acting is really fucking lazy. The Biker heists is where the good shit is though.
>>
>>342463327
>his weapons bring nothing to the table.
Not statistically, no, but that lever-flip on the shotgun is delightful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.