[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which design do you think the new Princess Zelda will be based on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Which design do you think the new Princess Zelda will be based on?
>>
>>342459592
She's going to wear shorts and a tunic.
Prove me wrong :)
>>
There's no Zelda in this one
>>
A design based on TP Zelda would be good. But more liking she will just look like Wind Waker styled.
>>
>>342459808
Ditch the shorts and we're cool
>>
>>342459592
Barefoot zelda I hope.
>>
>>342460032
Hopefully this is the case.
>>
File: download (80).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (80).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>342459592 please
>>
>>342459592
zelda has been dead all along, and youll find her skeletal remains along with her castle in the game, thats why everything overgrown. Truly a breath of the wild
>>
>>342460227
yesssssss
>>
File: rape.jpg (11 KB, 145x141) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
11 KB, 145x141
>>342460032
Zelda died a long time. Her husked corpse is preserving the barrier around Hyrule Castle.
>>
File: armlink1.png (351 KB, 551x539) Image search: [Google]
armlink1.png
351 KB, 551x539
I'd like Zelda to be wearing the Sheik outfit but not as a crossdressing disguise but as battle gear as she's been under constant threat all this time and as such wouldn't be wearing fancy gowns.

tl;dr Sheik outfit that doesn't hide all traces of femininity
>>
>>342459592
Very faded and damaged that vaguely resembles princess attire, except patched up to shit and modified for outdoor use.
>>
>>342459592
probably ww zelda seeing as how link is based on ww link and this is ww timeline
>>
File: XPti9it[1].png (104 KB, 231x481) Image search: [Google]
XPti9it[1].png
104 KB, 231x481
>>342460227
Would like
But it won't
>>
File: Huntstech6.jpg (37 KB, 870x599) Image search: [Google]
Huntstech6.jpg
37 KB, 870x599
I'd like to see zelda as sheik, lost and trying to find her way in the ruins of a once great kingdom.

Or better yet, she could be a rival adventurer, just like you, trying to run around in the world and survive.

Kinda like american dragon jake and rose. They're both out to kill each other but end up falling in love. ah...
>>
File: Zelda.png (61 KB, 880x1192) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.png
61 KB, 880x1192
>>342468394
Agreed Here's a concept from MS Paint.

I'm glad we got a Zelda that actually likes you in Skyward Sword, but I want a Zelda that likes you more, the better adventurer you become.
>>
>>342459592
She'll be under a curse that makes her a furry
>>
I want biiig tiddies, Man you know what I'm talkin bout.
>>
>>342468394
There's just a problem there
If Zelda is a wild woman the same way Link is a wild man, this will just outrage femicunts
>IF ZELDA WAS DOING THE SAME THING AS LINK WHY WASN'T SHE PLAYABLE INSTEAD
If only we lived in an age with normal people, this'd be a good idea
>>
I want her wearing a dress and delicious silk gloves because muh fetish

but story wise, an adventurer zelda/sheik sounds cool
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.