[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you build a PC that runs Dark Souls 3 better than PS4 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dark souls 3.jpg (498 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 3.jpg
498 KB, 1920x1200
Can you build a PC that runs Dark Souls 3 better than PS4 and cheaper? The PS4 now is almost 170$ in some places.
>>
>>342457712
No
>>
>>342457712
Show me where you can buy a ps4 for $170 and I'll fucking buy two
>>
>>342458662
http://www.crotagames.com/index.php/ps4divisionbundle.html
>>
>>342457712
If you want a low entry cost, a PC is not a good choice.

PCs have a better price/value ratio in the long run, because games are cheaper, online gaming being free and you get to run games at higher resolution, more detailed graphics and better gameplay due to higher frame rates and peripherals that are inaccessible on consoles (e.g. mouse/keyboard for FPS).
>>
>>342462530
Not to mention that you can do a lot more with a PC than with a console and your whole experience of using a computer will be better if it's a fast gaming PC.
>>
>guys I want the better experience but it also has to be cheaper
Stop posting any time. Consoles are designed from the ground up to be the poorfag solution to gaming hardware.
>>
>>342457712
PC
Buy system for 800€
All Games are either 0€ or 20€ on a keysite.

CONSOLE
Buy system for 300+€
Has to pay for online
Games cost 60-70€

I wonder whats the better deal.
>>
>>342457712
Isn't PC version of souls full of hackers that permaban you and shit? Fuck that, this is why I only stick to premium Sony consoles and pay my PS+ subscription for a superior online experience.
>>
why do people think having a PC for the same price of a console would make both things equal somehow? a PC doesnt only run games and you dont have it just for gaming. is that some american way of thinking where PC gaming is somewhat exotic?
>>
>>342462884
>20€ on a keysite.

you mean support a money laundering business ?

other than that, 20 bucks sales is not what makes new games. 60 buck is the price if you want to support the developers and make sure they keep on making games. everything after that is an secondary market that befits the publishers primarily with no guarantees that new games are made.
>>
>>342457712
>The PS4 now is almost 170$ in some places.
And in some places you will get a high end PC for free.
"in some places" does not count if you are comparing price/performance of two machines.
>>
>>342463439
Good goy.
>>
>>342457712
>The PS4 now is almost 170$ in some places.
fucking where, it's still $450 where I live
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.