[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this game any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nf1glb2QzG1tw77coo1_1280.png (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf1glb2QzG1tw77coo1_1280.png
54 KB, 1280x720
So is this game any good?
>>
>>342457546
It's one of the best games you will ever play, let alone the best visual novel you will EVER experience. Various professional video game websites have given a lot of praise on it's very unique artstyle with interesting personalities you encounter throughout the game.

It's probably going to win a few awards this year so I would purchase it.
>>
File: gave a heck.png (215 KB, 459x334) Image search: [Google]
gave a heck.png
215 KB, 459x334
It's an above average visual novel with a cyberpunk theme and a pretty rad soundtrack.
Feel free to pirate, but if you plan on buying it I recommend you wait for the price to drop a bit.
Here's the demos+optional prologue: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3lyhsy9jy4eoel4/VA-11_Hall_A-win.zip
>>
>>342457546
it's right up there with undertale as the best game of all time
>>
>>342458275
Please make sure you buy the game please. :^) Someone is trying to leave Venezuela.
>>
>Tfw just bought it without even playing the prologue

i expect qt short haired cyborg waifus, /v/. am i gonna be disappointed?
>>
>>342458357
It's one of the best games on Steam right now.
>>
>>342458428
anon that is not what i asked
>>
>>342458336
Dev here
Please do not make fun of my game, I have very little time to live before the government sentences me to death for stealing bread
>>
What the fuck is it, a dating sim or something?
>>
I finished it earlier today. Main game is fun and really enjoyable to the point of me craving more. Last bit of the game is missed potential since they bring up some plot points to ditch them and it has a rather shitty good end.

I suggest a pirate and if you like it, buy it.
>>
>>342458579
Is there a way for me to get $1000 for free on the 29th because I blew it on wallpaper money
>>
>>342458628
How long did it take you to finish it?

I'll probably buy it since the trailer looks amazing and music is pretty good.
>>
>>342458781
Get the drinkd correct and give them big versions. You should walk away with 2k at least
>>
>>342458870
12 hours. I do highly recommend the game. It is very relaxing.
>>
>Tfw my download was corrupted

why
>>
>>342458979
Pretty good, I'll play it tomorrow night.
>>
>>342458871
You can jew them like that? Nice
I've been under the impression giving them a large when they didn't ask for one would cost the establishment money or something
>>
>>342459240
I got the good ending after getting all of thr 10000 in the span of those few days after the power bill by giving them larges and picking the most expensive drink when they jist ask for whatever
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.