[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zoey Quinn Gamergate reference in Paper Mario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Quinn.png (410 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
Quinn.png
410 KB, 600x524
I hope you /v/ anons won't be buying this sexist anti SJW game called Paper Mario!

>Now I actually want to buy the game.
>Thanks Nintendo
>>
>>342455339
https://archive.is/nIJQH

Felicia Day
>What game is this?

She sure is a gamer gurl.
>>
>>342455339
What is she mad, it's not even making fun of her. It's just a pointless reference.

Oh it's because sjws are offended by everything I almost forgot.
>>
>>342455339
Is this how far humanity has come? Memes that are references to historic events become memes of themselves, so that any reference to the historic event is thought to be a reference to the secondary meme instead?

The new memes have propagated and now govern human consciousness. I don't want to live in this world anymore.
>>
File: CllukZ2VAAASFGW.jpg (56 KB, 619x617) Image search: [Google]
CllukZ2VAAASFGW.jpg
56 KB, 619x617
>sjws on suicide watch
>>
Couldn't it just be a reference to Watergate?
I mean, who actually gives a serious shit about GG?
>>
>>342455339
Why are SJWs so fucking stupid, /v/? It's an obvious Watergate reference, 5 ''guys'' and all. Goobersgate was a reference to Watergate, which is why they appear so similar.
>>
File: ClmZfTaUkAAS51M.jpg (56 KB, 627x673) Image search: [Google]
ClmZfTaUkAAS51M.jpg
56 KB, 627x673
>>342455927
shhhh

>listen and believe

clearly everything is always aimed at her and it can't be anything else.

>f-fund my kickstarter guys! I'm being harassed!
>>
File: Cb2bq56UAAAXe-k.jpg (223 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Cb2bq56UAAAXe-k.jpg
223 KB, 1280x960
>>342455927
It was a watergate reference
the full image and context makes it very clear that it IS a Watergate reference and not a gamergate reference

Zoe is just being dishonest by omitting information and trolling for sympathy. Her Patreon funds have been drying up over the past couple of months and it can sustain her current lifestyle.
>>
>>342456590
*it can't sustain
>>
She took the context appart, these lines come a few minutes after another

FFS
>>
File: ugh.png (417 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
417 KB, 500x700
>>342456109
>ugh... I just can't with this

is this satire? who is this?
>>
>>342456109
>>342456590

Actually, I retract that post. Just remembered and re-googled the whole GG "Five Guys"-story; it's obviously a reference to that and not Watergate.
>>
>>342456913
ok mister contrarian
>>
>>342456913
Fuck off you retard, why don't you google and watch the actual video game and see that she took two scenes which were minutes appart
>>
>>342457270

Hit me up with the video.
>>
>>342456913
>Shortly after midnight on June 17, 1972, Frank Wills, a security guard at the Watergate Complex, noticed tape covering the latches on some of the doors in the complex leading from the underground parking garage to several offices (allowing the doors to close but remain unlocked). He removed the tape, and thought nothing of it. He returned an hour later and, having discovered that someone had retaped the locks, Wills called the police. Five men were discovered inside the DNC office and arrested.

>Five men were discovered inside the DNC office and arrested.

uneducated fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.