[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tired gamer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tired.jpg (11 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
11 KB, 286x176
>tfw I have every game I ever wanted to play but I have no passion to play any of them

what do
>>
Get up grab some bleach and try to drink as much as you can.
>>
>>342454776

i totally agree with you...
>>
>>342454776
I have this problem except that I keep wanting to read something since I feel like I've played most games I'll ever like but there's thousands of books I could be really enjoying.
>>
Have the same problem.

You just need to get out stop playing them stop being online in front of a monitor for a month or two.

It comes back.
>>
Honestly, it grow out of you. I rather listen to music, exercise or read than play videogames. Or I'd rather develop one of my own...
I never stopped liking videogames. I love them and I have great memories. But, honestly, I grow tired of them. And I grow tired of people who do nothing but play videogames.
>>
Try witcher 3.only game i played since 4 years that sucked me in. Always lose my attention to game after first hours
>>
It's called growing up.

If you don't want to, get some weed and smoke it, then play.
>>
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just play them?

If you're never going to feel like playing them then maybe you need to force yourself? I've forced myself to play games that at first I really wanted to drop but that by the end I'm really glad I played it.
>>
I find that the best remedy for tired gamer syndrome is to do something else besides playing games for a bit. Read a book, watch a movie, learn something. Make games a reward rather than a hobby.
>>
People who post wojack unironically when talking about their lives have bigger problems than videogaes
>>
>>342459116
this right here
>>
Get a job op
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.