[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i tink zeruda get stale, so i make windu waika but you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ll.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
i tink zeruda get stale, so i make windu waika

but you hate windu waika and tink it fo babies, so i forrow ocarina timeu and make tuwairaito purincess

oooooooo but nooooo now you hate TUWAIRAITO PRINCESS. YOU ROVU WINDU WAIKA NOW

SO THEN I MORPHU TUWAIRAITO PURINCESSU AND WINDU WAIKA TO MAKE SKYWARD SWORDU

AND YOU DONTU RIKE THAT STILL

NOW EVERYBODY ROVU ZERUDA 1

SO I MAKE BREATU WILDU OPEN WORD LIKE ZERUDA 1 AND YOU DONTU RIKE DAT EITHER!!!

NOW YOU ROVU SKYWARDU SWORDU

WHAT THE FUCK YOU TINKU YOU WANT???

YOU DONTU KNOW WHATTU YOU RIKE!!!
>>
The sad meme is, he's absolutely meme.
>>
The sad part is...
>>
>miyamoto

>anything to do with Zelda
>>
>>342453156

So true.

I hear nothing but praises for Skywards Sword now.
>>
>>342453307
what? where?
>>
>>342453307
I liked it but it was a one and done game for me. It's the weakest 3d zeldas. Twilight Princess is still my favorite.
>>
>>342453156
the sad part is that Miyamoto is the producer of the Zelda games, Aonuma is the director and creator of the listed games in that pasta
>>
>>342453296

Miyamoto is like some guy that blows crumpled pieces of paper with a straw at meetings and wanders around the headquarters and randomly comments on games being developed. Living the dream.
>>
>>342453414
Everywhere that isn't here
>>
botw kickstarter soon lads
>>
>>342453156
He doesn't make games. He just controls which ones get made.
>>
>>342453156
I want harder games, the basic mechanics are well known by pretty much everyone. I think its time for enemies with better AI. With OoT, Nintendo took from Zelda ll the variety of sword attacks but forgot the concept of strategy. Since OoT you can thrust, slash, jump,etc. WW introduced parrys, even finishing moves. All this with traditional controller. But enemies are still dumb. Why cant we have the combat concept of SS, but faster and nastier? with a controller for normal people, no more fuckin gimmicks
>>
>>342453598
and if people dont listen to his dumb suggestions, they wake up in the tokyo bay
>>
>>342453156
DATS RYE I FUCK UP STARU FOXU!
>>
>>342455081
About that shit. D-do Nintendo actually off him? I mean, this company has been around since fucking XIX century or some shit like that. Maybe the yakuza was involved at some point.
>>
>>342454513
not even that.
>>
>>342453598
fuck that sounds sad.
I can just imagine:

>*walks past someone working on something*
>"hey, what's that you're doing?"
>"oh this? uh... just... just tweaking this m-"
>"why don't you put this over here and make this a little smaller?"
>"uh..... well I-"
>"yeah, just go ahead and put that over there and make that a little smaller"
>"..........fine."
>"good man."
>*walks away whistling*
>staff: "dipshit"
>>
>>342455963
>it needs to be a little more... psssshhhhhhh

Fuck you for ruining the Vampire MMO
>>
>>342453414
Not him but the day after BotW was shown I saw someone make a thread on /v/ about asking people to apologize for hating Skyward Sword.
>>
>>342453156
>oooooooo but nooooo now you hate TUWAIRAITO PRINCESS
Stop right there TP sold more than the rest, they just couldn't bring themselves to make more of it just like they couldn't bring themselves to make more basic side-scrolling Metroid games. They feel that they always have to innovate and introduce people to "new concepts" they don't know they like yet, never quite realizing their biggest hits were all iterations of existing genres/games refined to an insane degree like Blizzard used to do.

Nobody wants your "innovations", Miyamoto.
>>
SS doesn't work with this. It's on a whole nother level of bad, Not dissing anyone who could find enjoyment from it especially the latter half.
>>
>>342453307
This shit only happens on /v/ and autistic websites in general, everyone else just enjoys the games
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.