[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, The Technomancer and Zero Time Dilemma release on June 28th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Techmancer and ZTD.jpg (120 KB, 628x647) Image search: [Google]
Techmancer and ZTD.jpg
120 KB, 628x647
So, The Technomancer and Zero Time Dilemma release on June 28th and 29th respectively. Two highly anticipated games within one day of each other. We already know ZTD is going to be fantastic based off the 10/10 reviews, but Technomancer could go either way. It could be excellent like Mars War Logs was, or it could be rushed as hell like Bound By Flame was.

Anyway, my question is, have you ever had two anticipated games release on the same day or within one day of each other? I know Rise of the Tomb Raider and Fallout 4 released on the same day, which would have been nuts for those who were fans of both.
>>
Yeah
>>
wtf is Technomancer?
>>
File: Bound_by_Flame_cover.jpg (39 KB, 280x292) Image search: [Google]
Bound_by_Flame_cover.jpg
39 KB, 280x292
>>342452586
>>342452813
>Technomancer
>devs also made pic related
wew
>>
File: The Technomancer.jpg (461 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Technomancer.jpg
461 KB, 1920x1080
>>342452813
Don't worry, most people have no clue who "Spiders" is, aka the dev team that created Mars War Logs and Bound By Flame. I fucking loved Mars War Logs, the voice acting, storytelling and lore was excellent (then again I bought the game for one dollar in a Humble Bundle so my expectations were very low.) I really didn't care too much for Bound By Flame, because despite the combat and graphics both being vastly superior to Mars, it felt very rushed in terms of story, lore, setting, etc.

Anyway, I'm not trying to shill because I fully admit The Technomancer might be total ass. Also, Spiders games have awful animations since they're a small studio, hence why the game is selling for only $38 on Steam, definitely not a full-priced release. But I'm still very optimistic about it since I loved Mars.

Luckily, if Technomancer sucks ass I'll have Zero Time Dilemma to look forward to.
>>
>>342452586
I want to pick up technomancer but I heard nothing about it until seeing a listing on Amazon. Waiting for a review on that
>>
File: Zero Time Dilemma Perfect Ten.png (34 KB, 1049x162) Image search: [Google]
Zero Time Dilemma Perfect Ten.png
34 KB, 1049x162
Man, I'm so hyped for Zero Time Dilemma, that perfect ten from Playstation Insider is crazy hype. If The Technomancer disappoints, I'll have ZTD the next day. But from what I've seen both games have absolutely awful animations haha.

Also, I'm hyped to play the scene at 5:30 of this vid, what choice are you guys gonna pick? Pull the trigger or refrain? I'm refraining so that roasty can get nice and toasty. https://youtu.be/tH9pbThMLs0?t=5m30s
>>
File: 041046.jpg (73 KB, 733x727) Image search: [Google]
041046.jpg
73 KB, 733x727
>>342452586
>highly anticipated games
>>
>trying to piggyback off excitement for a relatively popular game to advertise an unknown one

Shh baby shh
>>
>>342452586
Mad Max and MGSV came out on the same day, that was pretty rough. Plus ZTD and JoJo come out on the same day, although that's easier because I'll only play JoJo with friends.
>>
>>342456840
For fuck's sake that's the entire reason I said multiple times "I fully admit that The Technomancer might be total ass." Their previous game was really mediocre, and their prior game before that was excellent in many ways but still had flaws like shitty textures and janky animations.

You can't even fucking mention a lesser-known game on /v/ without being called a shill. It's insane.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.