[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you managed to get a decent job straight out of college,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Girl NoBG.png (174 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
Girl NoBG.png
174 KB, 405x412
>tfw you managed to get a decent job straight out of college, so you can shower yourself with expensive things and trips for your birthday because you know nobody will care where you go or what you do
>>
>>342447754
tfw when daddy is MEGA rich
>>
>>r9k<<
>>soc<<
>>
>>342447754
>tfw you managed to get an alright paying job out of college but still have to live with your parents because you can't afford rent on top of other expenses
>>
>he isn't self employed
>he doesn't own his own business
Plebs.
>>
but what about the video games?
>>
nice video games
>>
>he hasnt already killed himself
>isint posting on 4chan as a ghost
there is a skeleton inside of you
>>
File: 1445757894129.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1445757894129.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
>>342447754
>tfw you get paid around 10k a month to sit at home and do whatever you want because you own the business.

I didnt even go 2 college mang.
>>
>>342449043
Teach me anon
>>
>>342449205
Step one: get a job and work hard for a year, try to save as much money as you can.

Step 2: start your own company and hope you dont fail completely.

Step 3: if you have lasted over 6 years you should be good to go. Hire someone you can trust 100% and let them take over the companys head duties.

Step 4: take in money and feel good about your lifes gamble.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.