[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPOIL ME!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE ANYMORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maya.png (223 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
maya.png
223 KB, 500x287
SPOIL ME!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE ANYMORE
>>
From the thumbnail I thought that that loli became a huge breasted loli again when she is possessed.

bummer.
>>
>>342444201
The queen is evil
Apollo and Nayu are step brothers
Apollos REAL dad is the revolutionary guy that shows up at the end of that one trailer.
Apollo and Trucy still dont know they're siblings.

Murderer of case 1 is the Jesus dude, turns into a rocker when he gets cornered.
Case 2 is Robert Downey Jr. Turns into a magician when he gets cornered.
Last case is the queen, turns super evil with medusa hair.
I forgot the other cases.
>>
Oh and Apollo stays in the village at the end of the game.
>>
>>342444572
thanks
>>
>>342444572
Haven't played since 3.

Does Nick ever get with Maya or no?
>>
>>342445338
Nope. They work together again like in the older games and have a good time, thats it
>>
>>342444572

Nice job

If you keep masking it like that, people will actually be surprised at the real truth
>>
File: 436882-maya_portray.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
436882-maya_portray.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
I don't want to be a bastard and spoil it

But Case 2 was pretty surprising

Knowing the killer isnt enough

I would argue is by far the most fucked up thing the series has ever done since JFA, particarly 2-2 and 2-3
>>
>>342445063
He didn't die on the way back to his home village?
>>
>>342445503
The truth that the queen kills the king to make her rules absolute, only to have Apollo and Phoenix expose her, then she exposes herself when she fails to do the spirit dance during her breakdown animation and having her soldiers turn on her?

Or the truth that Apollo's backstory is ridiculous and he gets fucked constantly?
>>
>>342445795
I know this a joke, but Apollo was part of the finale in the final case, which took place in the village since it involved Nayu being in trial.
>>
>>342444201
Maya finally channels a victim who's also a dude.
>>
>>342444572
Case 3: it was suicide, and the victim actually wanted to frame Maya for his own "murder" because his wife killed someone else or some other nonsense.
Case 4: the killer is a stupid clown with multiple personalities.
>>
File: 1455945315398.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1455945315398.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>342444572

Fuck me

I read the first statement

I should slap myself for even bothering to come to this thread

FUCK

and fuck you faggot

I wanted to play the game blind for fucks sake
>>
>>342447325
Its your fault the thread name is literally spoil me
>>
>>342444572
So happy to have female villains once again :D now I´m more hyped.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 717x1024
>>342444572

I ain't reading past the first

>queen

You know I'm actually happy this actually happens

The last few games put people in higher positions that you would think is the killer but it ends up being a side character behind the scenes

The fact that an actual higher up will be the main killer will be interesting to see how it's set up

Then again you didn't say they were the final killer, you simply said she was evil

So there's that
>>
>>342447325
>SPOIL ME!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE ANYMORE
>durr let me pop in to the thread huehue
You deserve it.
>>
>>342444572
So, it is confirmed that Apollo's and Trucy's mom was a slut? How many other childs does she have?
>>
>>342449085
>Kristoph's book

Jesus Christ
>>
>>342450251
Only the two of them. Apollo was adopted by Nayuta's dad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.