[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flop of the year so far.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Umbrella_Corps_cover_art[1].jpg (75 KB, 350x493) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella_Corps_cover_art[1].jpg
75 KB, 350x493
Flop of the year so far.
>>
>have MT framework
>use unity instead

for what purpose
>>
Who was this game for? Was it another case of "we want the cod audience"?

Don't they realize by now that the cod audience already has cod?
>>
It came out?
>>
>>342441003

Just another case of Crapcom slapping the Resident Evil name on for brand recognition.

The game has absolutely fuck-all to do with Resident Evil.
>>
>>342440654
flop implies people didn't anticipate it being shit.

trailers alone made it look like a shitty indie game. i remember the animations being atrocious.
>>
>>342441124

Yeah, it came out on the 21st
>>
operation raccoon shitty was already a flop and they want to release something similar to it again?
>>
MN9 and Battleborn exists
>>
>>342441261
So it did, i seen nothing about it, last i heard about it was a gameplay video like half a year ago.
>>
>>342440654
What the fuck is with that arm armor seriously it would do fuck all and makes it look like you're cowering.
>>
>>342440654
I'm really enjoying this game. Though it could use some polish. The game holds so much potential to be it's own genre. I hope there is more games like this.
>>
File: 1458821723496.png (1 MB, 4000x3547) Image search: [Google]
1458821723496.png
1 MB, 4000x3547
>Made with unity

And here I was gonna try it out.
>>
>>342441440
It would probably be fine if it didn't have the Resident Evil brand on it.
>>
>>342441656
I've said that for almost every sequel we've had in at least 5 years. Fuck.
>>
>>342441404
It's really only meant to stop zombies from biting your arm. It allows you to use them as a human shield.
>>
>>342440654
Fun game, horrible execution.
>>
File: 1383323554189.jpg (148 KB, 372x327) Image search: [Google]
1383323554189.jpg
148 KB, 372x327
>>342440654
>first teased
>looked like a sped up mixture of mercs and raid mode covering all the games
>go from map to map as Umbrella dudes
>looks to be a fun little time waster nostalgia cash in UBCS style
>turns out to be esports shit

Yet just another example of Capcom not having any fucking clue what they're doing.
>>
>>342441404
It's used to block headshots and partial body shots. It can be used to when running into cover and it's a bite guard when zombies try to bite you. Then they become a body shield. I think all the mechanics in here are multiple purpose and unique.

The operatives wear that ice climbing gear to traverse walls and kick prone enemies.
>>
>made by a couple interns in a weekend
>zero advertising

You don't know what a flop is kiddo.
>>
>>342440654

My vote goes to Battleborn tbqh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.