[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another NIOH demo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nioh.12341.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nioh.12341.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
PS4 users are getting another demo. Can't wait to play it again with the new changes, game was good the first time but the bigger guys were fucking annoying.
>>
Source:

http://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/news/77103/SECOND-DOWNLOADABLE-DEMO-ANNOUNCED-ALONGSIDE-GRIPPING-NEW-TRAILER!/
>>
wow welcome to a week ago
>>
>>342437908
I'm really liking these devs, I can't remember the last time a developer put out a demo, took feedback, and then did it again.

Though it could be a signal of possible insecurity in their product.
>>
>>342437908
I didn't try the first one, was it available without PS Plus?
>>
>>342437908
We're those dead corpses you ccod summon players or were they AI?
>>
I agree about the large enemies. The oni just had too much health. It was tedious to fight them because it just took so long.
>>
>>342439498
The bloodstain things were where people had died, and you could summon an AI controlled phantom to duel. If you beat it you were rewarded with some of their gear.
I think there were also developer bloodstains.
>>
the big oni weren't really bad for me. what I did hate were the human sized oni that crawled on the ground, until realized that i should just use high stance on them.

>>342439226
yes
>>
>>342438614

>Though it could be a signal of possible insecurity in their product.

It's more likely it's a marketing thing. Having something new to talk about multiple times up to release that's more than just a trailer does a lot for awareness.
>>
what weapons do you want to see?
I want some daggers
>>
>>342439667
Really? I feel stupid. I would always bow as if they were actual players.
>>
>>342441129
Kek, didn't you realize when they just slaughtered you as you did that? They were hard to kill though I never managed
>>
well, when is it?
>>
>>342441381
Sometime in August.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.