[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any one game that all of /v/ can universally agree is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 2831952-super_metroid_cover.jpg (3 MB, 2100x1536) Image search: [Google]
2831952-super_metroid_cover.jpg
3 MB, 2100x1536
Is there any one game that all of /v/ can universally agree is a good game?

I would have thought that Donkey Kong Country 2 would fall into that category, but I saw someone here saying that it was too "edgy" compared to DKC1, so I guess the search continues.
>>
muh nigga
>>
File: download.jpg (20 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20 KB, 281x180
>>342433261
Fusion because it fixed every problem with Super
>>
>>342433261
no.

prime > super
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (23 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
23 KB, 480x472
>>342434524
>>
Roller coaster tycoon
>>
>>342434592

Okay, but are you saying Super is bad? He didn't ask which was better
>>
Super Metroid is my go to metric for 10/10 games

I literally can't think of anything wrong with it that isn't the smallest of nitpicks. Nothing.
>>
File: cookieclickerBig.png (80 KB, 420x389) Image search: [Google]
cookieclickerBig.png
80 KB, 420x389
>>
Super is fucking clearly 10/10.
>>
Super Metroid is too easy, the super missiles and power bombs were awful additions to the series, and the game doesn't allow you to get lost unless you know enough about the game to where you won't get lost anyway.
>>
>>342435442
then don't pickup super missile or power bomb tanks
but a sticky note over your minimap
>>
>>342433261

Chrono Trigger

Anyone who says it isn't is just being contrarian for the sake of it because of the nature of the thread.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x225
>>342433261
>>
>>342433261
Most SNES games.
Super Metroid, Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country 1&2, Kirby Super Star, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World -- even if they aren't peoples favorites, I don't think I've seen anyone say they are flat out bad games.
>>
What's the deal with the SNES and cult classics anyway? Even the shovelware titles were still fun enough to keep you entertained through the weekend
>>
>>342438325

Let's test this one. Does anyone here hate Bayonetta?
>>
>>342442038
>Hate
No
>Love
No
But I guess that's good enough for this thread
>>
>>342439835
Go play some of the shovelware on SNES you did not play as a kid. You'll be able to see it for what it is.

Then try to realize the shovelware you liked as a kid is just as shitty but you have more of a soft spot for it .
>>
>>342434524
Which are?
>>
>>342433261
The answer to your question is no

I genuinely dislike the Donkey Kong Country games too
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.