[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
buy shamwow today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21
/wow/ thread
>world of easycraft buy gold instawin
>buy wow token for $20 for 50K g to instant buy gear
>buy wow level 100 to get you insta win too

>Warlords of Draenor:
"lets go fight some orcs, the expasion"

Tell me why you will throw more monies at this game in the next 18 month peroid of hope, xpac, let down, and 4 month break.

>tfw movie comes out and vanillaWoW we want servers gets forgotten by smelly neckbeards
>>
>>342431216
>blizzard literally had to stall just long enough with the Feenix Team to get the movie out then nothing matters
>vanilla servers for 1m players is nothing for investors compared to introducing more normies @ $60 (game sub plus xpac) vs already subscribed players @$15 already sold.
>
>>
File: download (4).jpg (15 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
15 KB, 216x234
>>342431216
>>342431523
The fuck are you smoking right now?

All three first points are completely wrong.

The movie thing is a complete mess of awful formatting.

The hell is Feenix Team?

Do you even know what you're saying?

Why am I even taking this bait?
>>
File: 1448507033158.gif (553 KB, 486x289) Image search: [Google]
1448507033158.gif
553 KB, 486x289
>>342431216
>tfw blizzard uses archimonde in end of Warcraft 3 and says 'yep. this shit is not going to happen again'
releases archimonde for WoD-of-shit

>>342431930
>all three points are wrong
:'( Waaaaahhhh I dont like what you said so I cry.
Dont worry, $20 in wow tokens were deposited into your blizzard account, Aramasheish.

>movie thing
>the hell is Feenix
Exactly.
A 3rd party set of servers were hosted for the original World of Warcraft as it was intended to release in 2006, before any expansion pack was released. It was a very rugged and thorough game. It took four times the amount of time to reach max level vs now (where the max level was 60 then).
Blizzard closed down the Feenix WoW servers, then said "Oh yes, we are meeting with them". They have officially done nothing since with no word besides the FeenixWoW team saying they would meet with them.
>Blizzard likely pulled in the FeenixWow team and said "yes, sign this NDA form or we will sue the shit out of you. Do not continue to post shit to your site."
>>
>>342432692
Correction.
>FeenixWoW
You mean NostraliusWoW
>>
>>342432692
But the first three points are in fact objectively wrong

>Can earn more gold just by playing rather than buying
>No good gear at all can be bought for Gold
>Boosting gives you the character but you still have to gear them and learn the class
>>
>>342433224
actually 710 warforged BoEs can be bought. The honor-tokens from auction house can be purchased for 1K honor and conquest points. This brings you up to 710 item level in PVP gear, which breaks the entry in item level on a deceiving but workable note.
>>
I'm going to buy Legion
>>
>>342433481
>>342433224
My grammar is terrible tonight. Regardless.
>Champions honor token goes up on the auction House. Guy who buys token, sells it, then uses gold to buy champs honor starts to buy conquest gear like hes played arena for a month.
>>
>>342433481
Yeah but you have to be a complete and total shitter to do that. Having one or two piece s of gear that are different than your others just points this out.

And PvP gear gets laughed at outside of LFR in my experience.
>>
>>342433703
He has to buy eight of those just to unlock high rank gear. Considering each piece costs >1000 Conquest, and that generally means;

>Helm
>Shoulders
>Chest
>Belt
>Gloves
>Bracers
>Pants
>Boots
>Cape
>Rings x 2
>Trinkets x 2
>Weapon (Possible x2)
>Off-hand (No counted

That's >14000 Conquest for the full set, IF each piece costed 1000, which it's not. In fact, numerous pieces cost >2000 Conquest. This roughly comes out to between 16k and 20k Conquest, depending on class and spec.

Now, token prices fluctuat a lot, but last time I checked they went for ~30000, sometimes as low as ~21000. Champion's Honor often costs upwards of 50k, let's keep it there for example.

So it's at least 2 $20 tokens per Champion's Honor, and it takes upwards of 15 to buy a full set.

40 * 15 is 600 dollars not counting types.

You have to be retarded to pay $600 for a single PvP set when grinding gets it to you in less than a week.
>>
>>342434507
Bah, bloody tablet auto-correct. meant tax after the $600.
>>
>>342433703
Wow buying PvP gear a dead expansion that will be gone in 2 months

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>342434507
>>342434617
You mean to tell me that you think the type of person who pays monthly for a game, which has a cash shop in it to further exploit their customers, would be above using their disposable income to grant themselves a power boost?
>>
>>342434507
That really depends on the server though.
On my server champion's honor costs about 15k.
>>
>>342431216
You can buy all the gold you want, if you're trash you will never clear a mythic raid or get 2k+ rating.
>>
>>342434729
600 burgers is still ridiculous and I'd like you to prove anyone's ever done that
>>
>>342434729
>Complains about cash shop
>Literally just cosmetic stuff and services other games would make you pay more for.

I'm leaving now.
>>
>>342433778
>And PvP gear gets laughed at outside of LFR in my experience.
This is assuming everyone that runs a raid looks at the exact gear 1 for 1 of every player joining.

>Yeah but you have to be a complete and total shitter
Most people are shitters. iOS appstore is an example of a market where most games are pay to win. Blizzard's WoW is moving towards this trend. Even if it is in a discrete manner it is present none the less.

I can say I threw $40 at the game in wowtokens, juiced up my character with some conquest gear, and played PVP and even got into a guild. The guild saw the 710 score and evaporated the entry to PVE. This let me swap out my gear for mythic normie gear in less than a month.

In quality of service alone, since 2006 to 2016 the past ten years have shown a decline of quality that needs to reflect in terms of players, as players=$$ and $$=where it hurts.
Vanilla encouraged role play with the story far more than today, and the content was rewarding and geared towards those who took the time to really delve into the game. Players who raided for days on end could not be killed by a guy who bought $20 worth of virtual currency.

>>342434617
you are not accounting for the honor ingested as well which will at least run you from the starting 620-640 Item level greens to the 700 blues. Thats enough for mythic dungeons if someone isnt watching.

>>342434617
>$600.
Exactly about how much it costs to buy a stacked lv100 from a third party.

>>342434725
Because the contrast of the game from release to now is a stark decline in quality and state-of-game. The game is an engine that could be amazing and a house for fun for many more years to come.

>>342434867
crap comment. Luck favors the guy who keeps asking to be carried and the gleader who is pugging and not avidly checking gear at a bridge in person somewhere.

>>342435110
dude. see >>342433703 >>342433481
>>
>>342435232
PvP gear is straight up gone in Legion man, the entire thing you are complaining about won't be possible

And anyone doing it now is just flushing money down the toilet for nothing
>>
>>342435110
>on top of the pay-to-play
The fuck is the purpose of having both, other than to exploit your customers?
>>
>>342435614
to allow those who spend a lot of time, or have excess funds, to give you extra money?
literally never bought any of the cash shop mounts. most look like garbage, and the cool ones are
"Where'd you get that mount man?"
"oh i uhh... uhhh... forgot..."
*google it*
"lol cash shop? faggot"
>>
>>342435765
So greed? You're supporting the practice of greed by developers? More games should have this intrusive cash shops since they allow for the developer to make more money? More games need to offer unnecessary services, locked behind a totally unnecessary monthly paywall, and then charge you for them?
>>
>>342435232
>gleader who is pugging and not avidly checking gear
You're not gonna pug mythic easily. And you're definitely not gonna pug it with an underperforming player.
You can get carried in a normal or heroic pug, maybe, for a few bosses, but you will never beat the hardest content.
>>
>>342435968
Companies should offer as much merchandise as possible to increase their income, yes. You can buy a WoW T-Shirt for $20, but we don't live in that day and age anymore. People would rather patronize them by spending $20 for a flashy mount.

Is your problem with capitalism? Should they just not create those mounts? Unless the argument is those mounts would exist outside of the payment system and be available in-game if it weren't for the cash shop... which is arguable
>>
>>342435968
Welcome to the industry. Literally every big company does this. It's how they got big.
>>
>>342435968
>intrusive cash shops
>intrusive
Nigga I hate everything that wow is right now but c'mon
>>
>>342435968
>ingame cash shop for devs more money
money doesnt go to devs. And as stated above the content available and time to clear it has gone down since 2006.
>>342435429
We cannot confirm that. If it is available now why would they take it away when an influx of new potential casuals, who- literally need to spend money to keep up with neckbeards no lifing raids- will be coming in post movie?

>>342436206
Right but the original developers were the engineers who made the product great. It was a very time consuming world. Same with BC and partially WoTLK. Then Activision bought Blizzard and the game went to cash shops.
>>
>>342436171
>Is your problem with capitalism?
My problem isn't with capitalism but the retards who are exploited in capitalism.

I appreciate the fact that you're defending Blizzard's practices, and also I appreciate the fact that the expansions now cost an additional $10 and that is 100% MANDATORY, since it includes a non-optional level boost. I already have all of the classes at least at 80.

>>342436206
And how they begin to die, especially when they start to insist that subscriber count isn't a proper metric to the game's health

>>342436358
Level boosts and xp potions lmao
>>
>>342436358
Let's also not forget the fact that race, realm, or whatever stupid ass transfers are at least $20 when it's a service that is 100% automated and should cost $5
>>
>>342436440
but its not intrusive

you're shouting at the wrong wall here
>>
>>342436573
The cost is mainly to deter auction house realm hopping. Without transfer cost you could buy raid gear for cheap from a high end pve realm, sell it for millions on a dead realm and bring home the gold.
>>
>>342436593
You're right. It's totally needed and justified on top of the $15 monthly fee. It's not like they're exploiting the 4-5 million retards that still play who either live a lonely life and can't socialize as adults due to crippling mental illness, or the NEETs who still live with mommy and daddy and buy WoW cards from gamestop by trading in some games that they received from Christmas and their birthday
>>
>>342436764
>these dancing goalposts
>>
>>342436748
So they want to stop you from hurting the auction house markets but are introducing numerous items to destroy the economy even further, like the WoW token and that honor/conquest granting thing and changing those retarded-ass cash shop things to be tradeable?

>>342436861
It's not moving the goalposts. It's trying to point out that, yes, Bliz-Activision is exploiting you retards for your dollar and you're too much of a naive child to think about what you're actually getting with your purchase.
>>
>>342436942
>you retards
Again, you're shouting at the wrong wall here, go on the wow forums if you want to bitch at cash shop users. Just kill yourself
>>
>>342431216
People who buy gear with gold are retarded.
>>
>>342437163
I can't post on the WoW forums because I don't pay to play, friend. I'm here on the 4chan video games board, in a thread about the World of WarCraft video game, talking about why it's a shadow of its former self and anyone attempting to defend them is clearly still a subscriber who just can't let go.

>just kill yourself
Why are you so upset? Why can't you refute my points? Where did everybody go? Is it time to raid Hellfire Citadel again?
>>
>>342437416
>anyone attempting to defend them
Nobody is defending them, they're just calling you a retard, which you are, you raging retard.
>>
>>342431216
How is a 100 boost an insta win? Since when could you win at MMO's?
>>
>>342437552
You're defending the cash shop, which is defending Blizz-Activision's decision.
>>
>>342437416
not him but
>why are you so upset?
>>342436764
no joke if you're older than 14 you need to sort your shit out, you will never function in the real world
>>
File: LuyxUjZ.jpg (139 KB, 1117x897) Image search: [Google]
LuyxUjZ.jpg
139 KB, 1117x897
Alright guys I just finished levelling Alliance side and I never met this skeleton midgets thing, is he Horde side only? Who is he?
>>
>>342437584
And also the fact that while their subscriber count dips and they're forced to take half-measures to make the game feel like it isn't dying, they aren't taking the proper measures to ensure that the game will be healthy for years to come

With each passing day, the value of World of WarCraft only goes down
>>
>>342431216
TLDR:Activision buys blizzard in pre-cataclysm and makes the game more CoD-casual-like. players today can use $20 wow tokens to get gold and buy champs honor tokens to buy the best PVP gear. This eliminates barrier to entry in PvE , and if human error occurs on recruiters part, players can jump into the last tier of endgame.
>>
>>342437732
You're right. I understand. I thank you, friend. Thank you for telling me at 12:04 AM on June 23, 2016 that if I am over 14 years old and can point out that there is a certain demographic (which you're certainly a part of) still playing a video game, I need to "sort my shit out."

Is your Wendy's hiring? I think I'd be pretty good at drive thru. What's the phone number to your manager? Can you get me an application?
>>
>>342437584
Level boosts are not intrusive, it's just a gimmick to get people who've been gone multiple expansions to come back. People will abuse any fucking system to the point where it's intrusive, but the fact is being at the starting level for Legion isn't winning the game.

The xp boosts are only sold in China because China is retarded and will buy literally anything.
>>
>>342438016
>level boost are not intrusive

>expansions now cost a mandatory additional $10, which you cannot opt out of

>people like me who had too much free time in their adolescence and leveled a shit ton of characters are paying $10 for a service i don't want or even need to use

Not

Intrusive
>>
>>342437886
Activision didn't buy Blizzard, they merged. Blizzard willingly went into business with Activision. Blizzard was always bad.
>>
>>342437580
I don't think the boosts are for new players like a lot of people here think, maybe I'm wrong but if you skip straight to 100 you wont even know how to play the game. Its not just about missing content, you'll miss almost every feature that is taught at some point during playing. Always thought it was for alts especially now that Blizz are making vanilla leveling slower
>>
>>342431216
>>342431523
Are you okay? Having a stroke there? This post is barely legible.
>>
>>342437917
never played WoW and they don't have Wendys in my country. Nice projecting though (:
>>
>>342438143
Not new players, but veterans who skipped several expansions and don't want to spend the time grinding to the level needed.
They have in-game tutorials that teach people how to play their classes with the boost.
>>
>>342438143
You do realize that in Legion, you'll only need your typical 12 buttons on a bar and then maybe like an extra 2 or 3?

The game is made for stupid people and for everyone to feel like they're good. This is confirmed by the fact that rotations are now 2 to 4 buttons for each specialization

>>342438268
Then why the fuck are you in this thread? Go do something more meaningful, because someone who wants to discuss a video game they've never played and know nothing about is someone who needs to get to a therapist and get medicated
>>
>>342438343
>The game is made for stupid people and for everyone to feel like they're good
Yet I just got done wiping in HFC, a raid that has been out for a year, because people still can't play their class or know mechanics to a year old raid. The movie brought in normies to play too. Fuck em.
>>
>>342438113
Video games used to cost $50 and now they cost $60. Publishers will jew no matter what, this isn't exclusive to Blizzard.

I wish I didn't have to pay for the Demon Hunter because it's shit, but I do if I want to play Legion. Expansions are retarded by design.
>>
>>342438330
You do realize that heirlooms are purchaseable with gold now, correct? There's little effort required for you to get a character equipped with half of their item slots in heirlooms. Blizzard is just trying to monetize as many channels of the game as possible.

>>342438464
Console video games. Video games for retards/the lowest common denominator in "MUH GAMING INDUSTRY"

So, World of WarCraft.
>>
>>342438343
>The game is made for stupid people and for everyone to feel like they're good.
This has been WoW since release yet people act like it used to be hard. There were always retards and they will never go away.
>>
File: Warchief Sylvanas.png (2 MB, 1242x796) Image search: [Google]
Warchief Sylvanas.png
2 MB, 1242x796
Anyone else enjoy the Legion introduction?
>>
>>342438343
>Then why the fuck are you in this thread?
why are you? crying isn't going to make people stop playing
>Go do something more meaningful
he says, while we both shitpost on arguably the most cancerous board
>because someone who wants to discuss a video game they've never played and know nothing about is someone who needs to get to a therapist and get medicated
I know a little about WoW and I like the world, characters, art, music and shit. Just dont like traditional combat or MMO's where people act like its a single player game. Also yeah, I better get a therapist, I'm mentally ill. God forbid I discuss video games on a video game board
>>
>>342438535
>You do realize that heirlooms are purchaseable with gold now, correct? There's little effort required for you to get a character equipped with half of their item slots in heirlooms. Blizzard is just trying to monetize as many channels of the game as possible.
Heirloom is just one of the many ways Blizzard has circumvented leveling because it's such a fucking chore now. Some people don't want to put in the effort even with the shortcuts you can take. People have been buying max level characters since vanilla through websites, Blizzard capitalizing on that market as well as the gold selling market is probably the smartest shit they ever did.

MMO's are built for jewery, whether it be by the developers or the people who play and exploit other players.
>>
>>342438623
>BROWN
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_062316_140242.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_062316_140242.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
Oh dear
>>
>>342438535
>Console video games. Video games for retards/the lowest common denominator in "MUH GAMING INDUSTRY"
Do you not pay attention? Total Warhammer is $60.
>>
>>342437738
lmao. Funny bait. Surprise ending its a cock.

>>342438113
>>342438143
>>342438016
$>token>gold from selling token>honor/conquest token and/or mystic BoE (715 ilvl)
>keep making game easier

blizz lifecycle of wow:
>players
>start to decline people leave/getbored
>blizzard releases new trailer for some shit xpac (world is fallin apart again)
>blizz makes max level purchasable and PvP items purchasable with $
>release xpac sell shit tons
>everyone dissapointed leaves half-way through
start cycle again.
>>
>>342438803
Nigga I'm not reading your justification to explain why you're not a loser. Fuck off.

>>342439003
Total War games are shit, I could care less

Also who the fuck cares about Warhammer? Neckbeards and spergs? M-MUH POWER CREEP IS SO EPIC
>>
>>342438968
wait .. is this the guy that was in the eastern plaguelands with the 2 hounds?
the guy that was undead?
what happened?
>>
>>342439062
Congrats on learning the cycle. It sounds like every fucking modern video game ever.
>>
>>342437738
Lmao made me zoom in.
>>
>>342439112
>Nigga I'm not reading your justification to explain why you're not a loser.
you already did (^:
>Fuck off.
oh anon-kun, who hurt you? why are you so full of hate? do you want to skype? I'll bring a smile to that chubby little face of yours <3
>>
>>342439112
Are you a Blood Elf player?
>>
File: Dark_Ranger_Kalira.jpg (52 KB, 300x595) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Ranger_Kalira.jpg
52 KB, 300x595
>>342439141
My guess is to make him look like a Dark Ranger.
>>
>>342432692
>>Blizzard likely pulled in the FeenixWow team and said "yes, sign this NDA form or we will sue the shit out of you. Do not continue to post shit to your site."
Jesus, the level of conspiracy you're willing to indulge yourself in is ridiculous. Feenix is ass and dead to shit. It's not even the most populated vanilla-like.
>>
>>342439391
I didn't read shit, I came back from resetting the modem because my parents get amazing service from Time Warner Cable which require you to fiddle with shit instead of living in an area where ISPs aren't shit like Buckeye

But hey, for the little integrity remaining in this thread, let's go ahead and say sure I read your stupid shit

>>342439392
Orc warrior, faggot.
>>
>>342438803
lol.

OP here. Maybe my demographic has just slid out of blizzards target audience. Back to writing PHP.
>>
>>342439610
thanks for reading anon <3 hope you have a great day!
>>
File: 1464375082791.jpg (462 KB, 1080x848) Image search: [Google]
1464375082791.jpg
462 KB, 1080x848
>>342439610
>My parents modem
Well, that explains a lot.
>>
>>342439801
But hey, for the little integrity remaining in this thread, let's go ahead and say sure I read your stupid shit

>>342439764
>I-I'm mature!
>writes websites in php
lol
>>
>>342439764
>Back to writing PHP.
Really? You might as well be chiselling code on a cave wall.
>>
>>342439875
You're right. It explains that I come from a family and a background where I was loved, and that it makes sense that as I'm nearing my middle 20s I'll still come home and visit my parents and see my family and get pretty bored of not having access to all the resources I have on my home network and on my home computer.

Maybe if you come from a broken home, it doesn't quite make sense, but I do love my parents and like to visit them from time to time.
>>
File: piggly-wiggly-logo.png (41 KB, 930x450) Image search: [Google]
piggly-wiggly-logo.png
41 KB, 930x450
>The Cash shop is intrusive

Nigga try out SWTOR if you wanna see intrusive. WoW literally offers cosmetics.
>>
>>342440034
SWTOR has a free to play option that doesn't restrict you to level 20. They also have numerous different types of memberships with their cute little credits system.

Not even remotely close. You're an idiot.
>>
>>342439893
I am viewing this board currently. I made no remarks on my own personal nature.

What do you write your sites in...ASP and dreamweaver?
>>342440024
Lol, well you're right but it is what the company is using. Same place uses Pent3 server thats 15 years old, lol. The money is nice though.
>>
>>342440126
Yeah man, gotta pay for sprint, extra drops, races, normalized XP is fine.

Just admit you have a hardon for hating WoW, wanting to make it out to be the next SWTOR. Legion will sell like Hotcakes, the cycle continues.
>>
>>342440260
I'm not a script kiddie. I fell out of that passion long ago. I don't prefer to sit in front of a glowing ball of light all day anymore.

I don't look for gigs on Fiverr for "legit dank PHP websites" where kids can host their information about what times they stream on Twitch and what their PC build is.

>>342440312
See, the way you type this makes me think that a single intelligent thought has never crossed your lips
>>
>>342440441
More so than you. By the way you type you come off like a pseudo intellectual liberal arts student

>Getting upset by a purely cosmetic shop which is in no ways intrusive

That's when your opinion is invalidated.
>>
File: 12j3h42nou3h4.png (230 KB, 382x308) Image search: [Google]
12j3h42nou3h4.png
230 KB, 382x308
>80 posts later people are still indulging this autists rants
>>
>>342440759
Good try, but I'm actually a fucking writer who makes more on 500 words than you make in an hour

And you're right, it's PURELY COSMETIC WHICH IS WHY THE NEW EXPANSIONS NOW COST AN ADDITIONAL $10 BECAUSE THE COSMETICS RIGHT? THEY INCLUDE THE COSMETICS. THE COSMETICS INCLUDED WITH THE LEGION WORLD OF WARCRAFT EXPANSION ARE WHY IT COSTS AN ADDITIONAL $10, DESPITE EVERY EXPANSION PRE-WARLORDS OF DRAENOR COSTING $40

IT'S

NOT

INTRUSIVE

Go back to /r/SandersforPresident

>>342440906
Gee, it's like their intelligence is on-par with World of WarCraft players. It's almost like they are World of WarCraft players....
>>
>>342441063
nigga you mad
>>
File: 1466623246134.jpg (280 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
1466623246134.jpg
280 KB, 574x413
>>342441063
Neck yourself you dumb kike. Businesses exist to make $$. This is why they don't pander to Nostalga cucks and spew out 40 man raids, because their market is mostly casual players who would be turned off by Vanilla mechanics. Maybe you should try getting a job that pays more than pennies.

>50$ is a huge investment for a game.
It's like I'm really a high school burger flipper.
>>
>>342441321
I'm mad because we used to throw retards off cliffs and now they just post on 4chan and are incapable of thinking more than 5 seconds ahead

I'm gonna go play Super Mario 64, enjoy Hellfire Citadel and paying $15 a month for one actual content update every 8 months
>>
>>342441392
Their market is dying you fucking swine. Do you realize this? Are you going to tell me that they're doing just fine, despite the graph of the decreasing subscriber numbers and the fact they're not going to release those subscriber numbers anymore because it's incriminating themselves for destroying their own game with unnecessary decisions? No. You don't. You're a dense fucking retard who never needs to worry about a concussion because you're so goddamn thick-skulled you can't think like a normal person, only like a degenerate aspie on 4chan who has been so far removed from reality that you can't fucking think like a normal person.

And you should learn to value a fucking dollar. If you think a video game is an "investment," or the fact that you can piss away $65 on a game and then pay for the time required so you can maintain access to your account, I seriously want someone to try to give you a concussion by slamming your little malformed retard body into a wall.

Goddamn. Fuckheads like you are why I think only property owners and head-of-households should be allowed to vote; you're so blissfully opinionated and ignorant that the only thing you can ever think of is your own thoughts, feelings and emotions towards a topic.

You need to die. Somewhere, a tree is working 24/7 to make oxygen to keep you alive and I think you owe it a sincere apology. Get down to the Hallmark store and buy a fucking card for it.

I'm going to play Super Mario 64, enjoy being a retard that's never going to be taken seriously because he has to resort to Donald Trump memes.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_062316_135650.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_062316_135650.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
F
>>
>>342441747
>>342441392
And by the way, you colossal mouthbreathing troglodyte, your video game world of warcraft legion expansion is a $65 purchase and not this $50 purchase because you can't fucking play the game without paying the $15 for access to the fucking servers.

Don't even reply, you fucking retard. I hope a nigger slaughters your family in front of you. Maybe then you'll do a whole lot of growing up in a very short amount of time.

Let me reiterate, because you're clearly the type of retard who gets lost when reading a book and has to reread entire pages: Jamal needs to murder mommy and daddy so you get shipped off to the orphanage where you can actually blossom and become productive to society.
>>
>>342441747
>You will NEVER be this asshurt.

lel this thread is amazing.
>>
>>342441747
>Their market is dying you fucking swine. Do you realize this? Are you going to tell me that they're doing just fine, despite the graph of the decreasing subscriber numbers and the fact they're not going to release those subscriber numbers anymore because it's incriminating themselves for destroying their own game with unnecessary decisions? No. You don't.
In that ass-blistered essay of a response did you completely ignore the millions of copies Blizzard games sell with D3 being one of the best selling PC games of all time and the fact that they still run and sell-out of tickets to their own goddamn convention?

They're losing subs, yeah. But I don't think you understand how few subs an MMO actually needs to stay active. You know Everquest still gets expansions right?
>>
File: 1442125610282.jpg (76 KB, 470x531) Image search: [Google]
1442125610282.jpg
76 KB, 470x531
>>342441747
whats it like being a poorfag
>>
>>342442104
You're a fucking retard who needs to witness his parents die in order to actually become a person and not a mindless drone.

>>342442152
GEE

BILLIONS OF FLIES LIKE SHIT

BILLIONS OF FLIES CAN'T BE WRONG, CAN THEY????
>>
File: tumblr_o8bqy5W3Vf1qzg9s0o1_540.jpg (83 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8bqy5W3Vf1qzg9s0o1_540.jpg
83 KB, 540x405
>>342442097
>Grad Assistant currently
>740 every two weeks
>have Budget Analysis job lined up when I get Masters in December
>65k starting

Nope... 65$ still isn't a lot of money! Sorry you chose a shit career.
>>
File: 1427288210124.jpg (58 KB, 468x423) Image search: [Google]
1427288210124.jpg
58 KB, 468x423
What are you guys gonna main in Legion's launch?
>>
File: 6FqeqiT.png (646 KB, 641x343) Image search: [Google]
6FqeqiT.png
646 KB, 641x343
>>342442196
so fucking mad holy shit
>>
File: 1455956574769.jpg (52 KB, 640x805) Image search: [Google]
1455956574769.jpg
52 KB, 640x805
>>342442306
>whats ur main toon :^)
>>
>>342442306
Gonna stick with my Warlock first, then maybe Death Knight. Fucking hell though Demon Hunter's mobility, I might just do that
>>
>>342442306
ENH looks like it might be neat, same for fury
>>
>>342442196
What does your flies and shit analogy have to do with the state of Blizzards financial stability? You're sitting here saying they're struggling because subs have declined but you're counter-argument is that their actual sales on other games don't matter?

I feel like I'm being false flagged, but nobody can be this committed to shitposting.
>>
>>342442306
BM Hunter. Gonna level the Rogue I've had since Vanilla as well as my alt.

Definitely want to try DH too.
>>
File: 1411170323835.png (131 KB, 248x287) Image search: [Google]
1411170323835.png
131 KB, 248x287
>>342442306
Shadow priest, surrender to madness is just too fun.
>>
>>342442658
>BM Hunter
>2nd pet is awesome
>lightning gun
>ruined how cool Stampede was by making it a generic horde of animals
>legitimately a 4 button rotation

I don't know how I feel. I realize Stampede is abused to hell and back but I feel like they removed a shitton of flavor out of laziness.
>>
>>342433481
>>342433703
>buying honor tokens

are you retarded? no offense mate but you can get full Arena gear in less than 4-5 hours (you dont even need to be good) and with the honor tokens, you will waste a SHITTON of gold because this things are overpriced as fuck, on eu side 1 tokens costs 15k gold for 1k conquest, you need around 27k conquest for full gear, so have fun paying 405k gold just to skip 4-5 hours of arena
>>
>>342442306
I actually don't know. I haven't gotten around to trying all the classes yet but ENH Shaman is pretty fun. I've been a warrior since vanilla and wanted to do something new this time, but the new animations make warrior much more appealing now.
>>
>>342443075
anywhere I can see these new animations everyone is talking about? One of the things I always hated about being a warrior cow was how bad the swings looked
>>
>>342442951
Playing on the PTR, I literally just macro'd Bestial Wrath, and Aspect of the Wild onto all of my core abilities.

Took the extra 10% chance to reset, and replaced Dire Beast with my pet steroid. Makes the rotation much faster, kills a lot of downtime, and overall more fun. No clue how efficient it is though.
>>
>>342443345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL658Cf_QBQ

here lad
>>
>>342431216
50k can get 1-2 pieces of crafted gear, limit 3 that scale to heroic raid quality. You could also maybe get 1 mythic world drop. But none of them are Bis.

50k might get you one run of a lower hfc boss. Total for full clear is in the 600k market. And still there's a chance your Tier won't drop or another buyer would win a roll against you.

Coming in with a boosted lol 100 gives you 650 gear I believe? To be relevant you'd need to work your way up to 720ish for pve, in pvp you'd have to win a fair amount of battlegrounds to get the honor for gear.

Also you'd have to start the legendary quest chain, even with catchup mechanics it can take a month of pugging or lfr.

All the while doing mythic dungeons for heirloom trinket drops, some upgraded drops that could be roughly heroic level, and Valor to upgrade your gear. 500 Valor for 2 upgrade limit on one piece of gear, 300 per dungeon.

Once you have your legendary ring it's 1250 Valor to upgrade your ring plus a item drop on killing archi.

You don't really "win" from tokens or boosting. And in either case, you have a lot of work ahead of you to git gud.
>>
>>342443639
damn not bad
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.