[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so horribly fucking wrong bros? Zelda and some shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wiiu-flatline-930x511.jpg (66 KB, 930x511) Image search: [Google]
wiiu-flatline-930x511.jpg
66 KB, 930x511
What went so horribly fucking wrong bros? Zelda and some shitty anime game and thats it no more Wii U games? Why the fuck did I buy this thing.
>>
>>342424971
because you're an idiot.
>>
All of the Wii U's problems can be traced back to its name. Fuck that stupid fucking name.
>>
have you heard of Splatoon....smash bros..... bayonetta.... pokken....
>>
>nintendo ports a few of the best games from the wii u's library to the NX without the stupid gamepad gimmicks attached

>you end up selling your Wii U to buy the NX and realizing you're missing absolutely nothing
>>
it had a rocky start, a good middle, and an end even worse than its beginning
>>
I was considering a Wii U not that long ago. I'm glad I upgraded my PC instead. Emulation is making fast progress and I'm sure my rig will be able to handle 1080p/60fps which is way better than what the Wii U could ever hope for. First game I'm going to emulate is Bayonetta.
>>
>>342426587
Enjoy super mario maker anon :^)
>>
File: 1458459432573.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1458459432573.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>342426137
sure i have. i hated splatoon, i have smash bros and had fun with it for a while, borrowed bayonetta from my buddy and didnt care for it and not interested in pokken.
>>
File: bitchboi.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bitchboi.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>342424971
Nothing went wrong because they released a fucking Zelda game for it and now everything's okay because Nintoddlers are dumb as fuck and bite the nostalgiahook every.single.time.
>>
>>342426890
>Not liking Splatoon and Bayonetta
I know the Wii U is underwhelming but that is some really shit taste you have there.
>>
>>342426853
Oh boy, can't play a lazy game where nintendollers make meme levels what a loss. The only games worth playing on wii U are single player and these will look and play better on a high end PC.

In any case I'm sure sometime in the future the emulator will support online too.
>>
>>342427439
>I don't want it!
KEK SO MUCH FOR THE PC MUSTARD RACE
>>
>>342424971
you brought it because you are a sheep.

But fear not, the nx is soon to be released, you can give more money to nintendo soon.
>>
don't worry. nx will be worthwhile. it'll bring in the third party devs. <:)
Nintendo totally won't throw us under the bus again in 4 years.
>>
>>342426890
you bought a wii u but you dont like wii u games
great
>>
>>342424971
>Why the fuck did I buy this thing.
For the games currently available unless you are a stupid cuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.