[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout: New Vegas role plays? i'm an explosives expert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (218 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
218 KB, 900x506
Fallout: New Vegas role plays?

i'm an explosives expert who runs a secret human trafficking ring that I sell to the mainside Legionnaires at cottonwood cove. My characters face is a mixture of Kazuhira Miller and Big Boss complete with eye patch. my slave crew wears legion armor for intimidation but arent actually in the legion, we just deal with the slaving and human trafficking as long as the Legion pays well, my favorite targets are powder gangers, vipers, and fiends but sometime I will get extra ballsy and ambush NCR patrols that stray too far from their posts. Currently the NCR has no idea about my slaving since my holding cells are underground in an abandoned railroad station near deathclaw territory, as a result the NCR doesnt attack me and in their eyes im in good standing. Also I have the Legions top Frumentarii Vulpes Inculta aiding me through this as my follower, so far this is turning into my best playthrough and i've beaten this game idk how many times.
>>
File: 2.jpg (201 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
201 KB, 900x506
heres some more pics
>>
File: 3.jpg (184 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
184 KB, 900x506
I tried playing fallout 4 yesterday, something is off about that game I swear. doesnt feel like a fallout title
>>
File: 4.jpg (186 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
186 KB, 900x506
anyone here have pics of their playthroughs?
>>
mod list?
>>
I tried linking them earlier but it triggered 4chans autism, go on nexus and type in "legion" and look for casaers new regime, its an armor overhaul, the backpacks and hoods are from "ncr overhaul" by a guy named dragbody. search "factions reloaded" for the legion to add the legion slave trader, search "simple slavery" and "slavery expanded" for this underground base, type "eyepatch" in the search bar for solid snakes eye patch. type "rugged races" for my characters, he is one of the caucasion options, search "vulpes" and he as a follower will show up, and that should about cover it. the 50mg heavy weapon is an addon for "weapons mod expanded". super fun to use.
>>
>>342419404
No, but you made me want to play it again. Although it's going to be a pain to have to look and downloads mods again.
>>
oh and search "pkm" for the russian pkm gun, while you're at it search "legion" there is a gold mine of legion mods to make them the intimidating force they claimed to be in the vanilla game.
>>
also I forgot to add this underground prison as two sections, this shitty one for regular slaves and whorehouse for raping female captures, since I dont really mess with sex mods I dont use it but I have 2 female secretary slaves who handle the logistics of moving slaves to legion territory. this mods so fun im actually blowing off the main game just to make a living off slaving
>>
File: 1436886955700.jpg (187 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1436886955700.jpg
187 KB, 768x768
>>342419001
>>342419147
>>342419270
>>342419404
Looking good anon. What gun is that in your second pic?
>>
>>342421865
its a grenade launcher with a different idle animation, unless you were talking about the 50mg, its a add on plugin with the weapons mod expanded mod on nexus, im trying to get a normal NV thread going but most fallout stuff on /v/ is toddposting
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (35 KB, 508x472) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
35 KB, 508x472
>>342422157
>>
Alright here is a challenge, make the edgiest character possible within the fallout universe.
>>
File: Lottery.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lottery.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Decide to go for a melee focused playthrough
>Forget about all the mods I have that make guns do realistic damage
On the bright side, melee weapons also do obscene damage.
>>
Built to Destroy is not the best trait for Dead Money
>>
>>342424590
my old professor in college hyped up a book called "the lottery" and guarenteed that we wouldnt be able to catch the evil twist of the book, out of pure fallout autism I raised my hand and asked if the winner was spared and everyone who lost was murdered and I was right, fallout pulls a lot of their references from literature
>>
>>342425404
I read the lottery in like 4th grade.
>>
>>342425404
>Yfw fallout ruined your teacher's school plan
>>
>>342419147

That armor mod is shit.
>>
>>342426112
whats wrong with it
>>
>Built to Destroy
>Get the Automatic Rifle
>Get crits easily
>But after one magazine its already under 90% condition
>>
File: ye.png (3 KB, 253x243) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
3 KB, 253x243
Christ can you imagine a remastered new vegas /v/ I don't mean the skyrim teir addition of god rays and hd textures that can easily be added by mods but a full story overhaul fulling out the legion as a faction and with more in the west of the map. I know these things can be changed by mods but it doesn't feel the same knowing that the game had to be cut short because of Bethesda
>>
>>342425404
that's not how it ends though
>>
>>342426376
imagine new vegas not on trash fucking gamebryo? imagine elder scrolls not on trash gamebryo? god when will they drop that shit fucking engine.
>>
>>342426346
>built to destroy
>not using low rof weapons
>>
>>342427926
You get the most out of it with high rate of fire
>>
>>342427768
Creation is totally a new engine, guys, like, really. Built from the ground up by the best programmers and coders in the industry, definitely not a repackaged Gamebryo with extra APIs bolted on.
See that mountain?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.