[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood Starved Beast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: blood-beast-2.jpg (283 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
blood-beast-2.jpg
283 KB, 1280x720
>tfw he keeps fucking me up when he has 1 quarter HP left

How bro's?

anyone wanna co op?
>>
Just parry his shit up
>>
File: 1431906551829.jpg (21 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1431906551829.jpg
21 KB, 334x393
>coop
>ever
>>
>>342417339
Parry him you shitter what weapon did you pick at the start and what bsb are you fighting.
>>
Git gud m8 u fuckin fuck. Get the fuck out of my board
>>
>>342417437
Parring in this game is fucking retarded compared to normal souls.

>>342417515
Hunter Axe and the one near the hunter fag with the gattling gun
>>
>>342417680
>Parring in this game is fucking retarded compared to normal souls.
seek proficiency
>>
>>342417834
Guns were a mistake
>>
This was the first boss I had a lot of trouble with. I beat him without parrying and just being very defensive and patient. I used the 2 handed variant of the Hunter's Axe.

1) Make sure you have antidotes on your item menu because you'll need them for the 2nd and 3rd phases
2) Stick to the central area to avoid getting trapped against the wall. If you need to get away and heal, get behind a pillar and do so there, then go back to the central area. You want to keep him in the central area the entire fight. Sometimes he'll get off track and go towards the wall, so just make sure to bring him back to the center
3) Just keep trying to bait him to do the attack where he does 4 attacks in a row. After the final windup attack, he has a ton of recovery and you can get 1 to 2 hits off of him. This is pretty much the entire fight
4) Honestly his slowass grab attack caught me off guard a lot. When you see him get ready for it just make sure you dodge to the side
5) You can play it safe and finish off the final phase with molotovs if you want, that's what I did
6) For the final phase you'll start to get poisoned once you get near him. Get behind a pillar if you need to use an antidote then go back to the center

That's pretty much it. Keep him to the center area, bait out his 4 attack string, hit him once or twice, back off, then bait and repeat until he's dead.
>>
>>342417339
G I T G U DO
I
T
G
U
D
G
>>
>>342417680

Parrying is way easier in this than normal Souls. Especially if you use a blunderbuss.
>>
>>342417339
parry to death

That fucking poison + grab is retarded
>>
>>342417339
The funny thing with this game was when I beat this guy I was waiting all game for the Blood Soaked Beast because that is what I heard before I got the game as a hard as fuck boss. Turns out Blood Starved Beast was him all along.
>>
>>342417680
Rifle spear, your charged r2 in two hand mode out ranges him and you can cheese BSB aswell as like half the challice bosses just by outranging with the charge
>>
>>342418205
>so just make sure to bring him back to the center
Also just shoot him or throw a knife if you don't want to waste bullets. This puts him back in aggro and he'll come out of that tight space back to the central area.
>>
High poison resistance, antidotes, parrying. Parrying in this game is easier and less risky than any Souls game so get fucking gud.

Did you have trouble with this nigga too?

>>/wsg/1148089
>>
>>342419802
>>1148089
>>
>>342419802
>>342419896
Jesus fuck Im retarded, havent done this in a while..

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466643459460.webm
>>
>>342420008
kek
>>
Where Gasgoine's clothes for the high poison resistance (buy them from the Insight shop) and make sure you have a +3 weapon, a Saw Spear or Cleaver is best for the 1.2x serrated modifier against beasts. Keep antidotes ready and it's good to bring 10 Molatovs and Oil Urns.

Whenever he's far away toss an Oil Urn and a Molatov, it will take chunks off his health. If he's standing infront of you and raises his right arm (on your left) shoot him, you can parry almost all his attacks but that one is super easy. Other than that just keep dodging around him since his tracking is so terrible, you can even backstab him (charged R2 to the butt) after he charges since he takes so long to recover.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.