[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished this. WHY were the last tenmissions repeats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17
File: mgsv-the-phantom-pain-ash-face.jpg (65 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
mgsv-the-phantom-pain-ash-face.jpg
65 KB, 1000x563
I just finished this.

WHY were the last tenmissions repeats of old missions? With the same cutscenes and dialogue?

Also, why is it that mission 46 made me play the entire beginning of the game again when the only change was 30 seconds of the beginning and the end?

What happened to Eli?

Why is mission 46 the last mission that is relevant to the plot, and why is it placed after a bunch of missions that are just repeats?

Why are there four more missions after the final mission that are repeats?

Does Venom know he's a Phantom?
>>
File: 1459608974600.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1459608974600.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>trying to make sense of the plot
>in a Kojima game
>>
>>342358000
you'll never know because CUT CONTENT
>>
>>342358000
it's unfinished because kojima took 8 fucking years for a video game and then get fired by konami
there is a video on youtube for the island of flies mission where eli is the "boss"
venom know he's a phantom before facing snake in the first metal gear
>>
>>342359141
>>342359181
Really? They cut the fucking ending of the game and replaced it with repeat missions?

The whole time I played this game I was wondering how people were disappointed. Now I know I guess.

I actually haven't played the very first Metal Gear. Why does Solid kill Venom? Why are they fighting at all?
>>
>>342359557
venom became big boss and send snake on a mission wqhere in the end it turns out that big boss is the villain.
since in the second metal gear he returns the end of phantom pain reveals there are 2 big boss
>>
"Play" the new pachinko mgs game and find out
>>
>>342360424
>Insert 100 yen to kill the boss
>>
>>342360424
Wat
>>
>>342361794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY
I always joked about this after V. But they actually went and fucking did it.
>>
>>342359831
Literally the stupidest plot twist, this would be like in Super Mario Galaxy revealed that Bowser had 7 identical brothers who were watching over his castles in Super Mario Bros.
>>
>>342359557
Yes anon, isn't it obvious?

Chapter 2 was titled "Race" but had nothing to do with it. It's obvious that all that Kikongo shit and the child soldier stuff was supposed to be a part of it, but they just shoved it into chapter 1 to make it seem bigger and turned Chapter 2 into "repeat these missions"

There was also a title card IN THE GAME FILES for "Chapter 3: Peace", and an ending cutscene where they achieve global nuclear disarmament that was never used.

There was also an incomplete thing for Mission 51 in the game files where Snake goes to an island where Eli is and it wraps Eli's subplot up

You can look the Mission 51 and disarmament cutscenes up pretty easily
>>
>>342363861
Anon, Nuclear disarmament cutscenes are linked to FOB gimmick. Although I can't shake the feeling that "Paz" was supposed to play a bigger role than just an optional secret encounter, maybe in that 3rd chapter.
>>
>>342358000
They cut off kojis cash flow because he over spent his budget.
>>
>>342364216
paz died in gz. venom is just hallucinating with the guilt
>>
>>342363303
It was only a matter of time. MGS was their only IP they didn't whore out into a slot machine.
>>
>>342363428
exactly
>>
>>342364351
Did you know your just a hallucination of mine? You don't even exist.
>>
Because Kojima is a fucking hack

Did you rike it?
>>
>>342358000
>WHY were the last tenmissions repeats of old missions? With the same cutscenes and dialogue?

The game is literally unfinished. It's not a meme, it's the truth. After Kojima had spent 80 million dollaridoos on it and it still wasn't ready, Konami told him to wrap it up and ship it, and that's the result.

It's a real shame, because the first half of the game was super good and if they'd just managed to finish the fucking thing I bet it would have been a classic for all time.
>>
>>342364750
At least 10 million was spent on music tape 2. Which is entirely skippable. I still only have 9 music tapes after looking for them the entire game
>>
The game was at least a year away from being unfinished.

The Venom Snake =/= Big Boss meme was poorly executed and just utterly pointless. We never actually see anyone become a demon or do anything remotely bad.

Only having two maps was a mistake. The lack of indoor areas was a mistake.

Fuck I'm still mad.
>>
There should've been much much more.

The dramatic ending that we all wanted, and have come to expect from the Metal Gear Solid series, would've been an abridged recreation of the original Metal Gear and ended with Solid Snake killing Venom Snake.
>>
>nobody plays it anymore
>you just can slaughter as many FOBs as you want without giving a fuck with no consequences
>>
>>342365157
Autism.
>>
>>342364351
They could have actually done something with it, though. Not just
>here's a photo Paz
>here's another photo, Paz
>oh wait you're a hallucination lol
Given that the third chapter was titled "Peace" they were probably going to.
>>
>>342364750
80 million is chump change in AAA development these days, I don't understand why people think it's like he spent half of Konami's net worth.

MGSV had an extremely troubled development. I know it's a ripe meme to blame le lying gook man, but when it comes down to it, the entire team had to operate under conditions that would have brought other projects to their knees. If you watch the few interviews where Kojima makes mention of the working conditions and you read between the lines, it's pretty clear.

A lot of people here have no idea how game development works and carry an extremely naive and simplified view of it.
>>
>>342358000
>WHY were the last tenmissions repeats of old missions? With the same cutscenes and dialogue?
Game wasn't ready at release and konami cut the money, then everything related to mgs.
>>
>>342365245
I thought the implications of that entire side story were great.

Venom literally fabricated entire rooms, objects, people and conversations in his head with total realism as he perceived it. How the fuck can we be sure anything we saw in the game wasn't another hallucination like that?
>>
>>342358000
https://youtu.be/xbr_vyayk2E

This covers a possible answer.
>>
What's the name of the song that plays here during the equipment setup screen before a mission?
>>
>>342365836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZF4chvMpk
>>
>>342365836
Peace Walker main theme.
>>
>>342365157
>log in
>10 hours of notifications about FOB invasions
FOB's were a mistake
>>
File: 1363493094438.jpg (56 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1363493094438.jpg
56 KB, 569x510
>>342358000
>why is it that mission 46 made me play the entire beginning of the game again when the only change was 30 seconds of the beginning and the end?
They really should have let you play from Ishmael's perspective. And if nothing else at least skip the fucking tutorial elements god fucking damnit!
>>
>That last mission where you have to protect quiet while being attacked by dozens of tanks/APCs
It was a pain in the ass, sure, especially that tank at the end that could one-shot you and took like 20 rockets to kill, but the worst part was that that was the "final boss." Also i pirated the game and for some reason the game would keep crashing after the hospital part at the end. Worst game ending ever.
>>
>tfw did all the Side-Ops for absolutely nothing, no special reward or mission whatsoever for doing it
>>
>>342363428
They were never Bowser in the first place, if you kill them with the fireflower it reveals that it was goomba or koopa disguised as Bowser
>>
File: 1435782823320.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1435782823320.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>342366186
>980 Fobba coins
>essentially one single login reward away from third Fobba base
>unable to give enough of a shit to even boot the game up
>>
>13 out of 20 of the missions in Chapter 2 were replaying old missions
>>
>tfw bought the CE for PS4, the CE guide, and the soundtrack
>tfw 100% Ground Zeroes twice before release, first on PS3 and then on PS4 after I bought one for MGSV and Silent Hills
I never let myself get hyped for games, I always go in with low expectations so I won't be disappointed if the game turns out to be less than what they promised. MGSV was the only exception I made, and it was a more crushing disappointment than I could have ever imagined.

>>342366323
I did the same, knowing there was no reward, and I'm going to be finishing the animal conservation stuff soon and what little items I still have to develop. I feel I'll have at least a little closure if I 100% the game, I'll never fully get over it though.
>>
File: mg2-snakes_revenge.png (27 KB, 544x480) Image search: [Google]
mg2-snakes_revenge.png
27 KB, 544x480
>>342358000
Why did they dedicate an ENTIRE game to rectify ONE inconsistency that literally NOBODY gave a shit about that could have been easily answered in single piece of dialogue.

>Snake: Big Boss? I thought I killed you? How did you survive a rocket to the face?

>BB: Come on, Snake. I'm the legendary and most wanted war criminal, Big Boss. You don't I have a few body doubles laying around?
>>
For all the flaws this game had, I still loved it and 100% it. The controls are just so fucking good.

Story was always the worst part of MGS anyways.
>>
>>342358000
No you didn't, you finished the game long ago, you are just one of those manchildren who makes daily MGSV crying threads wanting to cry about it yet another day.

Gotta say, I did enjoy seeing the worst fanbase in this board getting destroyed by such an awful piece of shit, but 1 year of daily rolling around in a puddle of your own tears is getting really pathetic.

Even babies eventually get tired of crying constantly.

Your videeogame is shit, neckbeards, get over it, it's getting embarassing having you all around.

Seriously, you make the same threads, all day, repeat the same points, the same cries, the same insults, over and over and over again.
For what?

You neckbeards got rightfully fucked in your asses by an industry that it's not good anymore and a developer who has built a franchise upon ripping off countless books, movies and songs.

Get over it, manchildren.
>>
>>342367707
It's a side story designed to have almost zero relevance to the main events of the series.

I feel like people who can't or won't accept this are people who wanted it to be another MGS4-tier fanservice shitfest.
>>
>>342364750
>the first half of the game was super good

It really wasn't. MGSV had design problems down to its core with the: fultoning system, poorly thought out Base management, boring equipment and weapons, brain dead AI, empty world etc.

Not even counting how the characters were boring and the story wasn't going anywhere anyway and the tone of the story was in stark contrast to GZ.

MGSV is a mess of poorly thought out design issues and has a multitude of gameplay, level design and story issues that defenders ignore because it looks nice, Snake controls well (there's more than that which accounts towards gameplay you fucks), and it's not taxing to play so any retard can pick it up.
>>
>>342368058
you got issues bro
>>
>>342368058
>worst fanbase on /v/
Not even by a fucking mile, old son.
>>
I actually thought the little twists during the harder versions of the missions were great.
i wish i could play the whole game with default camo and weapons OSP.
those missions were a fucking blast.
>>
>>342368373
In his defense MGS2 fanboys are pretty bad and give a shitty image of the rest of the fanbase.
>>
>>342368185
I'm not the one who has spent an entire year crying about yet another open world Triple A being garbage, kid.

>>342368373
HA!
You've all spent years and years sucking off the dick of a guy that hasn't made a single decent game in more than 10 years and who's best ''game'' will just be a stealth game with a straight-to-DVD movie tier plot.

This is why MGSV will be my GOTY, it's the end of an awful franchise and it destroyed the fanbase in the process.
>>
>>342368447
Get the Infinite Heaven mod for the PC version and your wish is granted.
>>
>>342358000
Konami
Konami
Konami
Konami
Konami
>>
>>342368447
>i wish i could play the whole game with default camo and weapons OSP.

But you can?
Just wear the default camo yourself and carry some shitty AK and a the not-1911.
>>
>>342368582
My PC is a toaster
Q6600 quad core at 2.4
4GB Ram
GTX 980

PS3 for me
>>
>>342366245
They should have, but kojima is a hack
>>
>>342368582
i have the PS4 version, might get it on PC again once it's cheap.
>>342368696
that's what i did eventually on the sidemission.
leather jacket, golden sawed off, golden revolver
was very entertaining.
i just wish you could go in with no weapon at all.

also once you know how to abuse the knockdown + hold up that works since MGS 3 the game is piss easy.
I think that's one of the main flaws of the game, it gets easier the further you get into it. wich is a huge fucking designflaw in my idea.

in short: motherbase R&D was a mistake.
>>
>>342366284
After dying the 7th time for no reason I just cheesed it with airstrikes. No point.
>>
>>342363303
I hate to say it, but if Konami just re-made every MGS with the style of those cut scenes in real time I would buy every single one, those look amazing compared to the ps2 models
>>
>>342368574
Whatever lets you feel like a king for a day, champ.
>>
>>342365245
The Paz sequence exists secondarily to make you doubt the validity of mission 46 and the truth tapes (if you pay close enough attention)
>>
File: 1441607458507.png (334 KB, 556x592) Image search: [Google]
1441607458507.png
334 KB, 556x592
>>342368169
>It's a side story
>has a main title number on it
>t-the real MGS5 is coming out you guys. y-you'll see!
Kojimadrones really are the worst
>>
File: bowie_heroes.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bowie_heroes.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
>>342369250
>a king
>not a hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SjCzA71eM
missed opportunity anon.
>>
>>342358000
i torrente dand uninstalled.

was fun for a while, but super repetitive.

lol and people cry about witcher 3 being bland and repetitive with quests. what a joke
>>
One mission would absolve us of all of the phantom pain. One jungle, one sneak, one more boss fight, and a cutscene. Then we would be free. but no, we will never ever have a conclusion.
>>
>>342369378
>main title number
Anon...

It's Metal Gear Solid Venom
>>
>>342369583
different kind of bland.
the main difference is that the gameplay in MGS 5 is fun.
>>
>>342365526
see, you're thinking like a metal gear fan. the ones who complain about 5 had heard that 4 was just cutscenes, and 3 was SNAAAAAKE EAAATERRRR. so when they got 5 and it was pure gameplay, no snake eater, and no feature film disguised as a game, they decided it was the worst game of all time, even though 5 was a product of telling kojima he makes movies for a decade, and then saying gz was too dark, bring back THE CARDBOARD BOX MUH STEALTH. as usual, pretend fans ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>342368961
I don't think it's the R&D and all the shit you can unlock that made the game easier towards the end. Once you learn how the AI acts and how to abuse it the game gets fairly easy no matter what you're using. The longer I played the game the less equipment I ended up bringing with me.
>>
>>342369378
Good job misinterpreting literally everything I said.
>>
>>342365526
Reexamining the way mission 46 occurs, it's pretty obvious it's a fabrication

The morpho group photo is next to venom in the ACC all game, with medic folded over (on purpose) by venom. He keeps medic folded because of his sacrifice, and how it symbolizes the sacrifice of all of MSF. Boss isn't ready to try and cope with the guilt until you finish everything important to do and he has no choice but examine the photo.

Like with Paz, seeing the photo triggers his ptsd, stress, and guilt, and just like with Paz he creates an alternative, fake timeliness to help cope (alternate big boss is responsible for the sins, not him)

Everyone will arrive at this conclusion eventually
>>
>>342369378
https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/637435774162436101
>>
>>342367707
>ONE inconsistency that literally NOBODY gave a shit about
people have been asking about big boss since LITERALLY mgs 1. if you were over 18, you would know this.
>>
File: IMG_20150902_021353 (1).jpg (70 KB, 519x911) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150902_021353 (1).jpg
70 KB, 519x911
>>342369825
sure, the AI is part of it.
however you getting better sneaking suits, more buddy options, tranq silenced sniper rifles, tranquilizer gun that lasts longer, better fulton.
it all just makes the game easier, and like you said, you have to limit yourself from making the game too easy and not fun.
it's only really repetetive when it's not challenging.

granted no kill no alert runs in previous games were also part of the player limiting himself and making the game harder, however in those games you at least get rewarded.
>>
>>342369856
>there are no facts, only interpretations
It was literally spelled out for us.
>>
File: 266.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>342368582
>infinite heaven
>subsistence mode
>where do the bees sleep
>>
>>342370290
oh forgot to add

>mission failure on detection
>no start from checkpoint
>>
I never understood why /v/ has a huge boner for Kojima. I played this game expecting to get blown away but it's anime tier ridiculous. Gameplay was great though, comfy operating.
>>
>>342367707
>Why did they dedicate an ENTIRE game to rectify ONE inconsistency that literally NOBODY gave a shit about that could have been easily answered in single piece of dialogue.
And they did. There's an optional codec call in Metal Gear 2 where they explained Big Boss got cybernetic parts after he lost to Solid Snake in the first game.
>>
>>342370290
Can I increase the amount of vehicle patrols yet? I like the idea of random vehicles, I just want to see trucks and jeeps and tanks passing each other on the road. Make the roads dangerous in free roam.

I can have a hundred helicopters, why not vehicles?
>>
DUDE YOU WANNA RESTART THE MISSION?

SIT THRU A MINUTE OF NOTHING BS LMAO
>>
>>342370685
>it's anime tier ridiculous
That's what some people like about it, oddly enough.
>>
>>342370685
>I never understood why /v/ has a huge boner for Kojima
>i played one game

well that's why.

>>342370734
>Can I increase the amount of vehicle patrols yet?
no idea.
>>
File: AH-64D_Apache_Longbow.jpg (568 KB, 2419x1892) Image search: [Google]
AH-64D_Apache_Longbow.jpg
568 KB, 2419x1892
>>342370821
I liked the helicopter. Shit is cool, also Im a helicopter so shut up.
>>
File: 1450410795179.jpg (86 KB, 890x486) Image search: [Google]
1450410795179.jpg
86 KB, 890x486
>>342370290
Those missions at the oilfield must be a huge pain in the ass on subsistence. I always fuck up at that place.

>>342370685
People always seem to focus on the absurd stories Kojima writes and not the great gameplay he designs. It's a shame.
>>
>>342371061
man, side ops on subsistence are a pain. tanks one shot you, and snipers put you into critical with one shot, assuming you're far enough away, otherwise you just die. so not only do you have to do perfect stealth, but you can barely fight back. plus all the markers are disabled, unless you manually make them, and even then they only show up on the idroid and not on screen. marking people is horrifying with that, especially when you have to flip the idroid out into walking mode, and there's some asshole in full body armour and a bazooka 2 steps to your left.
>>
>>342371335
Infinite Heaven also ads tank and APC convoys plus helicopters patrolling the map and random foot patrols in the wilderness, so it gets harder.
>>
>>342368447
>i wish i could play the whole game with default camo and weapons OSP.

Instead of being separate missions, the Subsistence and Extreme and Total Stealth things should have been variables that you can apply to every mission.
>>
>>342370685
Why does everyone praise V's gameplay?
4 had far better and more mechanics. Even 3 and 2 had better enemy A.I. Hell 3 actually has dogs in it.
>>
>>342371548
A SHITPOST TO SURPASS METAL GEAR.
>>
Ground Zeroes got more out of the map it had, I thought.

Anyway, I wish you could have been able to return to the hospital and look for clues related to [TRUTH] or something.
>>
>>342363303
A-am I guilty if I like those HD remakes? Cutscenes look far better.
>>
>>342370821
>>342370983
>Not starting a mission when you're already in the AO during free-roam.
Don't you people do side-ops first before starting a mission?
>>
The story is there just plebs are lazy and can't do the work /v/ is a pleb board and mgsv is the most subtle mgs game
>>
>>342371548
THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN METAL GEAR!
>>
>>342371804
that's a pachinko machine son.
>>342371548
4's emotion system was just weird and unncessecary, octocamo was neat tho.
>>
>>342372037
it's weird that no one expected tapes, when it was done in peace walker, ground zeroes, and then in 5. they had 5 years to notice.
>>
>>342372202
>that's a pachinko machine son.
It's not that either. It's a slot machine.
>>
>>342372202
Octocamo made 4 way too easy, as cool as it was. Extremely simple to just scuttle through most areas unseen.
>>
>>342372598
well there's 2 types of metal gear.
radar vision cones wich is piss easy
and invisible vision cones + camo wich is slightly harder IMO.
and in 3 you had to go to the menu wich brought the game down quite a bit.
so octocamo is a good alternative.
MGS 5 probably did it best .
octocamo was fun to look at and impressive tech.
>>
>>342370686
So now that it wasn't really Big Boss Solid fought in the first game, why did the real Big Boss get cybernetic implants? Or was the real Big Boss killed in MG1 and Solid fights Venom in 2?
>>
>>342372202
Octocamo was really cool in theory but it trivialized the whole camo index to the point where they might as well have removed it.

The psych system in 4 and PZ are so meaningless they might as well not exist.
>>
>>342368696
I do that from time to time but the thing with that sucks is that unless you drop in with a silenced weapon in your loadout, you can't find a silenced weapon or attach a silencer to any weapon you pick up. I know in real life you definitely can't just plop a silencer on any gun without a barrel specifically intended for it, but for a game it sucks because you either spawn in with a silenced gun for free or you don't play with a silenced gun AT ALL, which in turn just forces you to abuse CQC and hold-ups all day long.
>>
>>342373063
Octocamo should have given you an approximate camouflage. you should have still had to hide in shadows, or under things, or in grass. it should have been made to assist in your hiding, not just a catchall that made you borderline invisible on everything you touched.
>>
>>342373306
>which in turn just forces you to abuse CQC and hold-ups all day long.
so just like mgs 1 through 3?
>>
>>342372967
>Or was the real Big Boss killed in MG1 and Solid fights Venom in 2?
We know that SolidBoss is a selfish jack ass
We Know that VenomBoss is nice to kids and adopts misfits

Zanaibar land honestly seems more like Venom's kind of base
>>
>>342372967
He didn't. The character mentioned the fact prefaced it by stating it was a rumor, so it was conveniently open to be retconned anyway.
>>
>>342373306
Its hard because there are no munitions sheds like in GZ. you can only find grenades, rifles, and ammo. Its very unfun. Mods are working to fix this though.
>>
>>342373619
it's weird how many little quality things were taken out from GZ, and after dumping 80 hours in GZ, i was a little upset when everything in 5 was desert or jungle. can you imagine if mods can unlock some kind of debug for the game that lets you build shit like that fox engine demo? i would play 5 forever with that. people would build every other game into 5 immediately.
>>
File: We have this thread every day.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
We have this thread every day.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>
File: 1433080183611.png (725 KB, 1280x734) Image search: [Google]
1433080183611.png
725 KB, 1280x734
>>342373957
>Peace Walker's Costa Rica as one continuous area in FOX Engine never ever
>>
It astounds me that people had such unrealistic expectations for MGSV and didn't pay attention to all the red flags surrounding it.
>It was a last-gen holdover being released for the PS3 and Xbox 360, so it was technologically held back by decade-old consoles.
>They released the first mission as a separate game and they couldn't even put the enemy guard dogs into gameplay, so they're cutscene-only.
>Gameplay was said to be Peace Walker 2.0 from the beginning, which was known for its emphasis on grinding.
>The whole fallout revolving around Kojima and Konami months prior to the game's release.
>The expectations that many old MGS1 characters (like Sniper Wolf and Gray Fox) would show up in younger form, despite the fact that Kojima trailers tend to show who most of the characters who will be in it (Raiden in MGS2 being an exception, not a rule).
>The fact that Kojima's writing has been shit since MGS3.
>>
>>342375315
>despite the fact that Kojima trailers tend to show who most of the characters who will be in it (Raiden in MGS2 being an exception, not a rule).
Stop talking as if you're moderately educated on Metal Gear, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Raiden was in the MGS2 trailers.
>>
>>342375812
>Raiden was in the MGS2 trailers.
No, he wasn't. You only see in scuba gear for a few seconds in one of the TGS trailers and that's it. The whole controversy about him was that he replaces Solid Snake for the bulk of the game and very few knew about him before release. He was the Venom Snake of his days
>>
mgsV is amazing if you consider the game is only chapter 1 and chapter 2 is bonus stuff
>>
>>342371548
>Why does everyone praise V's gameplay?

'Cause it feels good to creep around and headshot people.

If you try to play it like a serious stealth game you quickly run into the problem that the maps are too open and loosely designed to be fun to stealth in.
>>
>>342371754
>Ground Zeroes got more out of the map it had, I thought.

Definitely. That's the advantage of making a 30 minute game instead of a 30 hour one: you can afford to design it much more carefully. Ground Zeroes was better designed than any mission in MGSV.
>>
>>342358000
Kojima got cucked
>>
File: 1450334610753.png (160 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1450334610753.png
160 KB, 390x470
>>342358000
you just got Phantom Pained >>/r/NeverBeGameOver
>>
>>342375315
>Peace Walker 2.0
I want this meme to die already. I would have loved a PW 2.0 but TPP is not it.
>>
>>342371548
Wow, you're really unintelligent.
>>
>>342378358
It's practically Peace Walker remade on proper consoles, only they left out the part where the annoying blond-haired brat of your team hijacks your Metal Gear.
>>
>>342379105
i agree with you somewhat, but Peace walker has pretty much the MGS3 esque level structure.
so if you replace that with a pretty bland empty open world, you get MGSV
>>
That curious sensation you based on what should be there, or what may have at one time been there, is the real phantom pain.

Dijurikeit?
>>
>>342358000

A rushed ending obviusly
>>
>>342376116
You literally stare him in the face as he stands back to fucking back with Snake in Arsenal Gear.
>>
>>342380909
That wasn't a trailer, that's just the opening credits of the game.
>>
>>342358000
Kojima didn't have time to cut in-game trailers for all of the original planned chapters, so they were all merged together into chapter 1 and what was originally the epilogue became chapter 2, the challenge missions would have unlocked after completion of the epilogue, which also wasn't finished.

>Also, why is it that mission 46 made me play the entire beginning of the game again when the only change was 30 seconds of the beginning and the end?
Because it has most likely been over a month since you first played it and you probably don't remember it any more.

>What happened to Eli?
He and the child soldiers took Sahelanthropus and the English strain of the parasites to a deserted tropical Island to make a refuge from adults, a so-called "Kingdom of the Flies"

They were attacked by Cipher, Diamond Dogs intervened and Snake destroyed Sahelanthropus in the ensuing battle, shooting, but not killing Eli in the process.

Eli, who was now succumbing to the english strain due to his maturing age was left behind on the island and it was napalmed into oblivion, however, Shota Mantis intervened and saved Eli's life before the bombing, removing his parasites as well.

>Does Venom know he's a Phantom?
He finds out in Mission 46
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.